Mummy Pig Strikes!

Mummy Pig was awoken by her daughter, Peppa's loud screamings of joy in her ears. "Hi Mummy!" she exclaimed, poking Mummy Pig's face, "Wake up!" 

Mummy Pig sighed, as she rolled her eyes, grasping onto Peppa's hands. "Leave me alone, sweet heart. I don't love you anymore." Mummy Pig said in guilt, as she shook her head. Still holding onto Peppa's hand, Mummy Pig stood up, taking her along to the kitchen. "What does love mean?" asked Peppa, as she took ser seat on the dinner table. "It's where you don't like something, sweetie." Mummy Pig replied, with a smile stretched across her face. "Oh, so you must like me now!" Peppa jumped up and down in glee, clapping her hands.

Mummy Pig ignored Peppa, looking through the kitchen counter drawers, feeling around for a knife. She cupped her fingers around the gripping area of the knife, taking a deep breath in, then... BAM! In a flash, Mummy Pig threw her knife with such skill towards her daughter, it piercing into her skin, leaving Peppa's lifeless  body on the floor. "My work here is done," Mummy Pig thought to herself, "Now I can get to Grampy Rabbit, without a little brat in my way."

Mummy Pig walked out of her house, as if nothing happened, making her way to Miss Rabbit's and Grampy Rabbit's dwelling area. She arrived at their house, knocking on the door. "Hello, Mummy Pig!" Miss Rabbit greeted her, as she shook her hand. Mummy Pig narrowed her eyes, pulling a bazooka from her over-sized purse. She aimed the bazooka towards Miss Rabbit, and within a massive explosion, Miss Rabbit was gone.