word count: 590 words
sage sighs as her alarm clock go off and she slaps it so it turns off.
she gets up and looks in her full body mirror in her room and groans at her appearance.
she slowly tip toes to her closet to pick out her outfit to board the train to no where other than hogwarts, a magic school for wizards and witches like her.
she grabs a off- white colored baggy knitted sweater and some ripped black jeans.
as she slips on her jean she hears her mum scream "sage maeeeee!!! we're gonna be late!" she glances at the time.
9:50
shit. she has to be boarding the train at eleven and the train station is about a 20 minute walk from her home.
she quickly puts on just mascara even though her daily makeup consists of more than that and slides down to the bathroom to brush her jet black hair. she brushes her teeth and runs down to the corridor by her homes door to slip on her black combat boots.
"i'm so glad i packed by luggage last night." sage says to herself

"mum! i'm leaving" she says loud enough for her mom to hear. her mom comes whipping the corner to send her daughter off to her new school.
"i love you sage. i'll come to visit you" her mom says with a warm smile. she's such a hard working person. sage would not trade it for anything.
"i love you too mom" sage smiles and her mom kisses her cheek
with that, sage opens the door and slightly shivers from the fall breeze.
she starts walking to the train station and notices a small family fighting.
this family consisted of a dark haired boy around her age, a plumper boy around the age 9 or 10, then a round man and round women. 

she just swiftly walk pass not wanting to really listen. honestly she didn't really care

she finally makes it to the train station then she see another family of redheads. her eye catches on one boy. then she sees another boy that looks the same....twins?...definitely.

she watches them go through the wall then realizes that they are going to hogwarts too.

she makes her way to the wall and send herself  through it. she gets through the wall and walks over to the train and board.

she finds a empty place to sit. as she's getting comfortable and putting her baggage away she hears a voice "hello ma'am?" she turns to see the two red headed boys.

"oh hi" she say as she smile. i realize it's the twins from earlier at the platform.

"may we sit here?" one of them say and looks her right in the eyes.

"oh yeah sure!" she replies to them as they sit down and smile.

"i'm fred, that's george" the red headed boy says

"i'm sage, nice to meet you" she says back to them while sitting down. she gets comfortable and looks out the window

the two boys look out the window to the platform as well.  "you have any family out there?" george says to sage

"oh..no my mum is back at home. she's a single mom so she couldn't make it today." she says with a slight smile.

george smiles at her in return for reassurance.

the train starts moving and we are now on our way to hogwarts. sage is now going to a magic school for wizard and witches. she hopes she can fit in.