-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

Start from the beginning

"You said it wasn't that good?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Correct." You blankly replied, with a smirk across your face. How you loved making him mad.

"Maybe I should remind you then." He said in a low voice. Bakugou slid himself down, lining himself up with his face in between your thighs. "Oh would you look at that, you're already ready for me."

You had nothing under his hoodie. I mean it was the most comfortable way. You felt him lift your legs, and put them over his shoulders. He tugged on your hoodie, asking for you to take it off. You slowly nodded as he rolled it up.

He admired your body for a few before kissing and sucking on your thighs. You let out little whimpers as he left dark red spots that sweetly stung.

"Katsuki.." you mumbled.

"Shhh, you just sit there and remember all the shit you just said." He whispered before attacking your sex. He slowly licked around your clitoris, teasing you. You trembled a little from his breathe hitting your bare skin.

Bakugou gripped your thighs and began to suck on your clit harder, causing you to let out a small gasp. His tongue moved to your opening, making it slide in and out of you. He looked up at you with his red eyes, while eating you out, letting out a small chuckle.

"𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.." you said under your breathe. You slightly arched your back and ran your fingertips through his blonde locks, gripping it a little. Bakugou grunted against your pussy, ramming his tongue through your sex, tilting his head a little. He closed his eyes, working his way to your g-spot. He kept licking around it, teasing you, since you pissed him off by your comment earlier.

"Oh my god.." Your soft moans progressively got louder.

He took his finger and slowly inserted them into you while flicking his tongue on your clit. He looked up to see your lewd expression, driving him to go even crazier. Bakugou pumped his fingers in and out of you, smirking against your sex.

You moaned his name and gripped on the sheets. "You like that don't you?" He grinned.

You didn't say anything, your moans were taking control. "Answer me." He sternly said. A part of you didn't want to, you wanted to prove him that you weren't giving in. "Guess we'll have to add gas to the fire." He chuckled. What was he planning?

Bakugou rubbed on your clit with his thumb and thrusted his fingers into you faster. There were so many pleasure overriding you at once. How could this man multitask like this?

"Holy shit." You said breathlessly. You let out a long moan, clenching down on his fingers. "I'm gonna..cum." You whimpered.

"Oh I thought it wasn't that good? Isn't that what you said baby?" He said. He knew what he was doing and curled his fingers, going at a faster pace. "Back to the question, does it fucking feel good?" He growled.

'𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦.' You felt yourself reaching climax as the overstimulation continued. "Yes it feels so fucking good." You moaned, wrapping yourself around his fingers. You did a small shake before finishing on Bakugou's fingers."Fuck..Katsuki." You said, taking a deep breathe.

He took them out and sucked on them. "Tastes sweet as always." He smirked. Bakugou stood up, leaning to your ear. "Next time, I won't go so fucking easy." He whispered, sending shivers down your spine. He got up and left to go to the bathroom.

What the fuck just happened. You were appalled but not complaining. You could get used to the way Bakugou works his tongue. This was the first time he was able to shut you up. Interesting.

-

"Katsuki wake up!" You yelled, viscously shaking him. It was an hour before the party started and you two were running late.

"Hmm." He hummed in response.

"Wake up! We have to go to the party." You said.

He turned over, revealing his chest muscles, and looked at you with those fiery eyes in agony. "Do we have to?" He groaned.

"Yes we do, so get up sleepyhead." You smiled.

"I don't feel like it." He pouted, dragging out the sentence and closing back his eyelids.

'𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦.' You sighed. You then leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips, causing his eyes to shoot open. You pulled away and gave him a slick smile.

"Give me another one, I wasn't ready." He blushed.

"Only if you get up and get ready." You poked his nose, causing him to roll his eyes.

Bakugou nodded and quickly got out of bed, running to the closet. You laughed and got up to get ready for the party as well.