Chapter 1- The Earl

Fox Cohen, eighth earl of Growsser and hero of the second battle of Hogwarts ran down the hall, his dark eyes glimmering with excitement.

He threw open the doors to his study, and seeing a slimly built young man with icy blue eyes and straight black hair sitting in a large, overstuffed red armchair he cried out, "Conner! I've missed you," and ran to hug the young man. 

Conner winced in the embrace and grinned, "Careful there Gyro, my rib's still broken."

 Fox backed away, pulling Conner up with him. Conner made as if to swoon, saying, "The pain, its too much for me!" 

Fox laughed and kissed Conner on the cheek, who enthusiastically kissed him back. 

After a few seconds of snogging a small "ahem" cut them off. 

They turned to see a thin house elf with a bulbous nose clad in a suit regarding them. e said, "Masters Cohen and Ackerly, apologies for the interruption. Radrop just wanted to welcome Master Cohen back home and would like to inform you both that lunch shall be ready in precisely thirty two minutes."

Fox smiled, "For the last time Radrop, you're a free elf, please just call me Fox and him Conner. It really isn't necessary." 

The house elf smiled weakly back, "As you wish... Fox."