"You're gonna have fun. Don't have sex, okay? Talk to him," Arizona said.

"I prefer sex than talking but okay," Erin said. She stood up and grabbed her things. "I'll talk to you tomorrow," he said.

"Can't wait to hear about it," Arizona smiled. Erin nodded and waved, disappearing into the elevator to meet Jesse at Joe's.

"So, what's the deal with you?" Jesse asked.

"What do you mean?" Erin said, looking up from her tequila.

"You said you're a mess. I like messes. I just want to know what kind of mess it is," Jesse smiled, running a hand through his hair, now styled naturally in his afro.

"Well, where do I begin? Mommy and daddy issues, I date inappropriate people all of the time, I stress eat and stress smoke and I'm a surgical resident. I work too many hours a week. I'm a capital mess," Erin said. Jesse chuckled.

"I was married. We got divorced. She turned out to be a lesbian. You know Ross from friends? Yeah, that's what happened to me. But Ross was a dick and I like to think that I'm not really a dick," Jesse said.

"Is she happy?" Erin asked.

"She is happy as anything. I was her maid of honour. Or man of honour. We've been best friends since we were six. No matter how I felt about her, she's always gonna be my best friend and I was always gonna be at her wedding. We'd fallen out of love, anyway, and her wife is lovely," he said. Erin smiled.

"That's really sweet," she said.

"Yeah, you're probably the only girl that's thought that. Everyone thinks it's weird," Jesse chuckled.

"I slept with my sister's boyfriend's ex-wife. Or it's her ex-boyfriend, now. They're just having sex. I don't even know. Either way, I slept with someone's ex-wife," Erin said.

"You're gay?" Jesse asked.

"No, bi," Erin said. Jesse grinned.

"Cool," he said. Erin took another shot.

"Erin!" Meredith called. Erin looked around, spotting Meredith motioning to Lexie across the other side of the bar. She was lying with her head on the wooden frame. Erin looked and saw Alex sat beside Meredith.

"Wait there," she said. She stood up and walked over to their table. "Alex, take our sister home," Erin said.

"I'm not allowed to. Meredith set rules," Alex said.

"Yeah, well, take her home. She's a wreck," Meredith said. Alex nodded and stood up, crossing over to Lexie. Erin watched as he helped her to her feet and out of the bar. Erin looked at Meredith. "Derek had a date with Sydney Heron. A real one," she said.

"Want me to ditch Jesse and we can go home and cuddle?" Erin said.

"Do you mind?" Meredith whispered. Erin shook her head.

"Give me a minute," she said. She walked back over to Jesse. "So, that was my big sister, Meredith, and my best friend, Alex. Alex is taking my other sister, Lexie, home, and Meredith is depressed because her boyfriend was on a date. I'm gonna take her home," Erin said. Jesse smiled.

"I'll drop you guys off. I'm still under the limit," he said.

"Thanks, Jesse," Erin smiled. He stood up and Erin waved Meredith over.

"Thank you, Jesse," Meredith said, getting out of the car and walking to the front door.

"So, I have a question," Jesse said.