Chapter 1

(Please be aware of Errors and Wrong Grammars because English is not my first language)

Italics (means thoughts)
•••

Third Person's POV

The once clear and dark night sky that was filled with millions of shining beautiful stars, were now covered with thick grey clouds, completely camouflaging with the night sky's dark color. A few moment later, pitter patter of drizzling rain came down from the heavens, colliding with the ground.

But now, we focus inside a building. A building in which is very important to the society, yet everyone prays to avoid the place. It's place wafted with the scent of medicines, drugs, sanitizers, and so much more. Clean if you imagine, but stained with death and sorrow.

A man with charcoal colored hair, gunmetal blue eyes, sharp cheekbones, fair skin, long thick lashes, plump lips, over all a man with beauty, stood by one of the hospital's doorway.

A small frown was plastered on his face as his hand on the silver doorknob clenched around the object tightly. By the door was a golden template; Neonatal intensive care unit.

Why was he so hesitant to open the door? He was merely gonna meet his nephew. Or was it niece?

He sighed. How did I got into this situation again? He asked himself.

Keiji's POV

I am an Akaashi. First name? Keiji. It was still summer break from my first year. This year is my starting as a second year high school at Fukurodani High School. I am a member of the boys volleyball club and I am proud to say, I am the top student in my class.

How did I got into this situation, you ask? Well,

My older sister was a rebellious teen, Akaashi Toga. She never listened to my mother, always left the house to do the things she wants to do. She talked back to my parents or the elderly around her. Every week, when mom's not home, she brings different boys.

She wasn't like this before. We were close, like gum on a shoe pad but ever since dad's sudden death, our family bond went south. I was once a cheerful child too, guess that unlucky incident made me quiet. Mom remained the same, always a strong woman. It's amazing how she kept those tears and sadness to herself for the sake of her children.

Dad was gone and we had no source of income, so mom took the step. Fortunately, she got a job at a company. It paid well, scratch that, good. Drawback was that, she often takes business trips.

And my sister, she did what she wanted. Until there was a week where she hasn't gone back home at all. We were worried but we decided that it was her choice. Either way, no matter how many times we talk it out on her, she will never listen. And so, ever since that time, she didn't go home.

That is why last year, when I was in first year, in the middle of mom's cooking and my studying, came a knock on our door. I frowned, it was raining heavily that night. I heard my mom going towards the front door and because of my curiosity, I followed.

When the door opened, we were shocked to see Toga. She bleached her once raven black hair. Piercings by her right ear and a tattoo on her left forearm. She was drenched in the rain and she kept sobbing and crying. Mom didn't waste any time to invite her in seeing her pitiful state.

That night, she announced she was pregnant.

She was afraid if she couldn't raise the child herself, not to mention that her damn boyfriend left her. Although she rebeled against my mom a lot of times, hurt her and left her, my mom decided to take her in. For the past 9 months we made sure to take care of her and the baby.