You thought you was slick

The avengers were staying at a nice little hotel for a group (and mandatory) vacation, ordered by fury. He thought they all needed to 'get to know each other better'
Hes just mad they all fought like wolves on their last mission. This was his only solution.

Tony convinced fury to let them all stay in separate rooms at LEAST.

They were all supposed to meet up at the cafe across the street, but steve and thor were late.

"Where the hell are they?" Tony said looking at his watch.
"Probably screwin." Peter said.
"Peter!" Pepper said and smacked his wrist. Peter smiled and so did tony.
"No, Captain Rogers and Mr. Odinson are in too much distress for such activities." Vision said.

"Whats that mean?" Wanda said.
"Well if you take a look up at their hotel room window they are obviously fighting." Vision said while pointing to said window.

He was right. They were yelling at eachother.
"Oh dear." Pepper said.
"Should we go without them orrr?" Tony said.
"Im not going anywhere with you assholes unless steve comes too." Bucky said.
"What about me??" Sam said.
"Especially you."

"Ok well maybe its just a little disagreement? Like maybe someone left a towel on the floor?" Wanda said.
"Not likely." Vision said.

Before anyone could make anymore assumptions, thor abruptly hit steve across the face, and hard.
Steve stumbled back and grabbed the window sill for support.
Thor got close to steve and said something angrily and grabbed steve by the wrists and yanked him into another room.

"Oh fuck no." Bucky said and flew out of his seat.
"Bucky you idiot WAIT!" Sam said.
"I cant do that sam!"
Sam ran after bucky and grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.
"What are you gonna do once you get there huh? You gonna just beat up a god, no problem?"

"I dont see whats stopping me."

"Do you even know how to kill thor?"

"Well no but-"

"Do you know how to hurt thor?"

"Ok ok fuck, i get it. What are we gonna do though?"

We are gonna wait for them to get down here, pretend we didn't see anything and go to the mueseum like we were supposed to, and make up a reason why steve cant stay in thors room tonight. Tell him you wanna hang out with your friend tonight." Sam said.
"Ok." Bucky went and sat back down.

There was a small period of quiet.

"Steve is strong though right? Thor isnt going to kill him?" Peter asked.

"No of course not, steve has fought people like thor before and come out on top." Tony said.
Vision gave tony a look that said 'this is different and you know it'