Chapter 50: In a tight spot

Începe de la început

"Will!?" I asked.

"Yes Miss Black!" the minister said. I sat on a chair, while Freddie stood behind me.
"Lastly, to Roxanne Black Rodriguez, I leave you my first wand. I ask you to get used to it. I had told you that your questions will be answered in time...by now you have your answer of why I am leaving you my wand. Use it well and it will bring you want you want." The minister read.

"Dumbledore's first wand!?" Ron said.

"But Miss Black, there is a problem, we don't have the wand." The minister said.

"Dumbledore left a will but didn't give the wand!?" Harry asked.

"No he did!" I said.

"Ann! What are you talking about!?" Freddie asked.

"Give me a minute!" I said standing out and I went up to my room. I had kept the wand wrapped in one of my clothes. I took it and I went down.

"But Miss Black, how did you get it!?" the minister asked.

"The day Dumbledore died...he had told me to take it!" I said.

"But the wand chooses the wizard!" Hermione said.

"Miss Granger, wands can change their allegiance. To win a wand, one must overpower and hence defeat its master in some way!" the minister said.

"How did you do that!?" Ron asked.

"I didn't..." I was saying. "Draco did!" Both Harry and I said.

"But then how does it belong to you!?" Ron asked.

"I disarmed Draco!" I said.

"Oh!" Ron said.

"Excuse me Minister...but the sword of Godric Gryffindor....it's missing isn't it!?" I said.

"Yes Miss Black!" the minister said.

"How do you know Ann!?" Harry asked.

"Just a feeling!" I said.

"Well then! I'm done with what I came for! I'll take your leave then!" the minister said.

"Thank you Minister!" I said. The minister left.

"Ann how did you know the sword was missing?" Harry asked.

"It's your visions isn't it?" Freddie asked. I nodded. "Okay we'll speak about this later! Let's go now!"

We went to the tent. Eventually Fleur came and they both said their wedding vows and they were finally married.
Evening there was a party. Same like the one at our wedding. Fleur and Bill were dancing to an up-beat tune while the three of were around them, cheering for them and so were everyone else. I saw Luna and her dad dancing. I was lost in thought.

"Care to dance!?" Freddie asked.

"Huh? Oh...yeah!" I said.

"What is it!?" he asked.

"Nothing...it's just.." I trailed off.

"We'll have a lot of time later! We'll speak about it then okay!?" he said, reassuring me. I nodded and we danced. I was exhausted after some time.

"Okay! I need some water now! I'm tired!" I said with a smile.

"Fine!!" he said. Then I heard Remus calling Freddie. "I'll be back! Don't go roaming around!"

"I won't!" I said and went towards the water. I drank some water and sat at a table, again lost in my thoughts.

"What did you see!?" someone asked. It was Georgie.