Going live in 3...2...1...

I screwed up. Badly. My chat was filled with "oof"s and "f"s. I had been using beds to find ruins in the nether when I blew myself up. God, I fd up. I sprinted down to my nether portal, breaking the nether rack blocking the path incase pigmen get through the portal. I run through the wreckage I caused and ran to my stuff. I didn't lose much, only a few beds. I continued when i fell into the fire, dying yet again. Today was not my day. I push my chair back groaning as i contemplate pushing the respawn button. I get a donation. "Userdreamwasn'ttaken donated 5 dollars. Don't be shy (u/n), push the button."

"Thanks for the donation userdream, I'm getting to it"

I respawn and rush back down to my portal, scared the rest of my stuff will despawn. I rush into the nether and find all my stuff, with the exception of my enchanted diamond sword.

"Damn that had looting on it" I cry as I crawl back to my portal going to my nether portal. I climb to my chest room and grab my two leftover diamonds and quickly craft a new sword. I grab my lapis and sprint out the front door, rushing to my enchanting room. I look up to read my chat.

A CREEPER

Theres a creeperrfjnfj

"What do you guys mea- AHHG OMG NOOO"

I screamed as i died due to the creeper.I respawned but all my stuff blew up.

"You know what chat, IM DONE" i dramatically slam my hands on my desk, though they could only hear it since I haven't shown my face yet.

"I hope yall have a good day, and peace out"

I end my stream and check the analytics. 1000 new subscribers huh. Jeez that was quick. What time is it?(showtimeeee) jeez its 2:03am. Off to bed I guess...

Dreams POV

Im scrolling through my youtube recommended page when I see a new upload from someone whos user is.. (u/n)? Nice. I decide to watch their video....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first xreader book so I hope you like it! Ill update soon!"