"Sydney Heron?" Erin and Cristina said. Izzie and George walked over, sitting at the cafeteria table with them. They sat in silence for a minute.

"Just ask," Izzie sighed.

"So you two are together?" Meredith asked.

"Yeah," George said.

"Like, together together, in love together? Sexy love, not sibling love?" Meredith asked.

"Yes. Yeah. We're together," Izzie said.

"And...you two have been...I mean, without any of us knowing...doing this the whole time?" Meredith asked.

"Just once," Izzie said. Erin scoffed.

"Iz," George mumbled.

"I said she could ask questions. Just once. And now we're waiting to...be together...out of respect," Izzie said.

"For Callie's feelings," George said. Cristina scoffed and walked away.

"She's not judging," Meredith said.

"She is. And I am, too. I was friends with you guys before I was friends with Callie but this is a dick move and I'm on her side of things," Erin said, standing up. "Good luck with whatever you're trying to do. I'm not down with it," Erin smiled nicely and turned around, walking away from the table.

"Hey!" Lexie smiled as she passed the table with the interns.

"Oh, uh, hey," Erin said. She heard Addison in her head telling her to give Lexie a chance. She sighed. "What are you doing with Cristina today?" she said.

"Nothing important," Lexie said. Erin's phone beeped and she pulled it out, seeing it was a phone call from Addison.

"Come on, then," she said, putting the phone to her ear. "Hey, Addie," she said.

"Callie told me what happened," Addison said.

"Oh, you won't believe it. They're together. George and Izzie. They've done it once and they're together! I'm so angry. I'm on Callie's side," Erin said, walking out of the cafeteria. She looked behind her to see Lexie jogging after her. "Come on, Lexie," Erin said.

"Lexie?" Addison said.

"I'm giving her a chance like you said. I'm gonna let her shadow me today. I just need to find Cristina and tell her," Erin said.

"I'm proud of you," Addison said.

"Thanks," Erin laughed.

"Naomi is, too," she added.

"Tell Naomi she's an angel. I gotta go, 'cause Arizona wants to talk to me but I'll text you later," Erin said. She hung up the phone and waved Arizona over. She hugged Erin tightly, kissing her temple.

"I heard you saved a baby's life this weekend," Arizona said.

"I did," Erin smiled.

"I'm so proud!" Arizona said. "Who's this?" she looked at Lexie.

"Lexie. Grey. My sister. Big sister. Half big sister. I don't know," Erin waved her hand. "Lexie, Arizona Robbins. Zona, Lexie Grey," Erin said.

"Hi," Arizona smiled, shaking Lexie's hand.

"Hi," Lexie smiled back nervously.

"Seen Cristina around?" Erin asked.

"She's talking to Callie. You're with me this afternoon," Arizona pointed across the hallway to where Cristina and Callie were comparing case notes.