₦Ɇ₩ ₴QɄ₳Đ (Hange x Reader)

₦Ɇ₩ ₴QɄ₳Đ Hange x Reader
Type: Fluff? :)))

Both Hange and the Reader shall be referred to with They/them pronouns

You sat with the rest of the 104th cadets during lunch. At your table sat you, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin.

You were all joking around when Sasha tapped your shoulder. "Hey, you gonna eat that?" she asked while eyeing your tray. You shook your head and pushed it towards the food lover.

"Sasha! You can't steal Y/n's food!" Connie scolded while reaching across the table and lightly smacked her on the top of her head. "Yeah, Y/n keeps giving you all of their food! They need to eat to get energy!" Eren joined in, the rest of the table nodding.

Sasha sent you a guilty look before slowly pushing your tray towards you. "Sorry..." she mumbled softly, looking away ashamed as she swallowed the rest of the food she has in her mouth.

You just shrugged and pushed the half eaten food back towards the brunette. "I don't mind. Besides, I still have some chores left to do." you sheepishly admitted.

"Don't want Captain Levi kicking my ass again." you added before standing up. "See you guys later!" you smiled while waving, receiving a round of farewells back. You then quickly took your leave out of the loud room, unknown to you as a certain someone's stare followed you.

Hange's POV

Levi was going on about how horrible his squad was at cleaning to me and Erwin when suddenly I notice one of the 104th cadets leaving the cafeteria.

I tapped Levi's shoulder and pointed over towards the (h/c) haired cadet. "Hey, isn't that one of your cadets?" I questioned. The short angry man looked over where I was pointing and shook his head.

"No. They were apart of (r/n)'s squad." [(r/n) means random name for anyone who may not know] he replied."I'm pretty sure they're friends with the brats in my squad." he added. Afterward he continued in talking with Erwin as I couldn't help but stare as they left the cafeteria.

"Wasn't (r/n)'s squad all wiped out?" I pondered out loud, accidentally interrupting Levi and Erwin's conversation.

"I believe Cadet (L/n) was the only one who servived." bushy brows answered with a slightly softened tone. I would assume his face help some sort of sympathy but I'm not sure since I'm still staring at the door the cadet had walked out of blankly.

"So they're squad less?" I spoke up, my gaze still not faltering from the door. I heard a human from Erwin before I turned around and beamed at him.

"I want them in my squad!" I declared and lightly slamming my fist onto the table. "You sure?" Levi mumbled, scoffing almost. I just nodded, confuse by his reaction, but determined.

Something about this new, mysterious character was alluring.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I, Levi?"

"From what I remember, they weren't really that particularly skilled at anything in training." Erwin recalled. "They seem more like titan bait to me." the short stack jokes while rolling his eyes. I ignored them and stood up, taking my empty tray with me as I threw my trash away.

I walked back to the table while looking at Erwin, determined. "I want them on my squad as soon as possible." I stated before walking off, leaving no room for any of Levi's snarky comments.

I'm going to find out more about this mysterious cadet.

word count: 593

short ik :(