- Hey, who are you thinking about? - I hear Jett's voice from the distance.

- Breach. - I quickly lie. - His hands are weird.

- Aaa, did you know he was a criminal?

Well, not so different from me. But now I am not wanted, and I came back to my oppressor myself. But Kingdom isn't the same Kingdom as before, the boss has changed. That's why they probably not only accepted me, but also put an effort into finding me.

I wonder what's that disturbance. Do Radiants go crazy around radianite? Who knows, I wonder what's it all about. I hear a notification sound and take my phone out of pocket.

"How do you feel around them?" - I frown, not really knowing who texted me. "It's me, Cypher." After a moment I receive next message. Oh, this one.

"I'm good. It's fun." I reply shortly. What else do I say?

"What are you doing?" I get another one.

"I'm currently eating a small dinner with Jett." I send it.

"I know."

I look around, up and down, and after five minutes I spot the camera looking directly at me. I smile and wave.

"Very funny. Now stop stalking me."

The camera continues to look at me, which actually begins to annoy me.

"You seem annoyed." Cypher texted me.

No shit, Sherlock. It's like you'd be looking at me non-stop, and I can't even see you; well, actually that's what it is. Jett approaches me and I look at her.

- What are you looking at? - she asks, pretty confused.

- Camera.

- There's no camera.

Damn, it disappeared. I bet it's still there, but it's some sort of the trick, right? The best information broker can't be too visible.

In the evening Brimstone took me to the shooting range and trained about planting the spike, defusing it and overall fighting. Just in case, if we found some people who'd be willing to stand against us. Personally I really liked [your favourite gun], and [your favourite gun v.2]. He allowed me to use these all the time and master them.

After this I slept like a baby, I was so exhausted. I dreamt about my first mission, about all the Radiants and... somebody. He wasn't leaving my head, sometimes I thought he's sitting beside me again, watching me so I don't run off. Gosh, he caught my interest. But I can't force him to be my friend, so I'll just back off and watch from afar.

I slept till 12 pm. And couldn't get up an hour after waking up. I am so relaxed, regenerated. I finally move and get out of my bed and get dressed. I don't feel like eating breakfast, but once I smell fresh, sweet pancakes, my stomach screams for food. I get my pancakes and shut the door in my room. But someone is already there, waiting. I jump, almost letting out my plate, catching it the last moment.

- Good morning. - Says Cypher, sitting on the other side of the table, with pancakes, too.

- What are you doing here? - I immediately ask him, surprised.

- I was wondering whether I could eat breakfast with you. Please don't say no, as I already got here. - he giggles.

- Uhm, fine... - I nod and sit down on my chair, watching Cypher move up the lower part of his mask to be able to eat. - Mysterious man.

He smiles, and I got to admit, that's one kind of a warm smile. I like it.

- I thought my sudden appearance will be more of a shock to you.

- No, after knowing your tricks I'm only scared of what's awaiting me. - I slowly eat my food, looking at the maple syrup shining on my pancakes.

- How's it here? Did you get to know everyone?

- Not yet. I've spent time with Jett, mostly.

- You raced?

- How do you know?

- I have my ways. - his blue pupil winks as he grins.

I put down a fork and a knife, looking up at him.

- I have a question.

- Go on. - he puts down his fork and pulls his mask back on.

- Why did you come here, although your duty is over?

- Don't you think that you can get away so easily. I need more information, and I still think I need to keep an eye on you.

- There are a few radiants here, you really don't have to.

- I want to. - he says, pressuring it. Then, he turns his head away. - Whatever. I just want to know everything.

- I see.

We finish breakfast in an awkward silence. Finally I finish, I drink my tea and put the cup down.

- Did I interrupt? - says Jett, who just entered the room.

- Oh, no, of course not. - Cypher pulls his hat gently, in a gesture of greeting. - See you, Laria.

After this he goes out, disappearing.

- That creep. Don't worry. Come, Brimstone is calling you.

I nod and let her lead me out of the room.

Why the hell did he come to me, again?