Venom: You come in here again... In fact you go anywhere in this city praying on innocent people and we will find you... And eat both your arms and then both of your legs and then we will eat your face right of your head, do you understand?

Robber: Please...

Venom: Yes, so you will be this armless, legless, faceless thing won't you?... rolling down the street like a turd in the wind... you feel me?...

Robber: What the hell are you?

Venom then peels back half his face to show half of mine and we say in unison.

Me/Venom: We Are Venom.

 Venom then covered my face again and the robber was even more scared.

Robber: Please...

Venom: On second thought...

Venom then bite's the robber's head off, and goes back inside me, I look at the women and she hands me a bag for my stuff, I then put all my things in the bag and put more than enough money on the counter, she then asks.

Women: What was that?

I looked at her and she still has this shocked and scared look on her face, I thought I would have a bit of fun.

Me: Oh, I have this parasite... Yea its pretty bad... But don't worry it isn't contagious...

She then lets out a giggle and I think she's blushing?... What the Fuck is wrong with her? I just bit a man's head off and she's blushing because I made a joke.

Women: Has anyone ever told you, you look like Tony Stark?...

I look at her with a serious face, because yea I have, to many times.

Me: I get that alot...

I then leave the store and Venom shouts in my head.

Venom: PARASITE!! Apologize!!

Me and Venom argued back and forth to the apartment but in the end we both said some very mean stuff and we both apologized, we got in the elevator to my apartment and I walked to the door with key in hand, I then opened the door and walked in to the TV being on. 

It was on the news channel and Tony Stark was on the TV

Tony Stark: Truth is... I am Iron Man

I turned of the TV and said.

Me: You picked the wrong place to break into!

I turned to see a African American male sat at the kitchen Island, he was tall wore a black trench coat and had an eyepatch over his left eye.

???: I could say the same thing... Do the owners know your here?

Me: Not as far as I know...

We stare each other down for a few moments with neither of us backing down... But I'm getting bored and the Ice Cream is melting.

Me: Ok so we are both not supposed to be here, so what do you want?

He stands and walks up to me with a file in his hands, he stands in front of me and puts his hands behind his back with the file in his right hand.

???: Do you know who I am?

I look at him with a bit of fury...

Me: I really don't care, now what do you want?

He smiles at me.

???: You certainly don't have his attitude... My name is Nicholas .J. Fury, I am the director of SHIELD...

Me: Never heard of it.

Fury: You aren't supposed to have.

He then pushes the file into my chest and sits on the sofa, I let my curiosity get the best of me and opened the file... I looked at Fury.

Me: Where did you get this?

I said with as much Venom as I can.

Fury: Your Mother wouldn't want this life for you...

Me: Oh yea and what do you know! 

Fury: A helluva lot more the you.

He said calmly but also pissed off at the same time... How did he do that.

Fury: I am giving you an opportunity to make your Mother proud again... I knew your Mother she was a great women... She even gave up this life for you...

I looked down sad remembering my mum, I don't remember much but every time I do I can just picture her smile and those bright (E/C) Eyes that made the day worth living, Fury gets up and puts his right hand on my right shoulder.

Fury: Be the man she wanted you to be...

I just nodded and he said.

Fury: I'm putting together a team, with people of extraordinary abilities.

I looked at him.

Me: And that includes me?

Fury: You may not like to admit it but you have one of the greatest minds of your age... You might even challenge Tony Stark and Dr. Bruce Banner for the smartest man on the team... Also this...

He hands me a tablet that has Venom fighting part of tombstones gang, I handed the tablet back to him.

Fury: You need us as much as we need you... I can give you a job... A purpose... A place of your own...

He said the last part indicating to the apartment we were currently inside, and I gotta be honest... I am tempted...

Venom: Ask him for some chicken...

I ignore the silly parasite and look at Nick Fury, I then hold out my right hand.

Me: When do we start?

Fury grins at me and shakes my hand.

Fury: Right now...

================================================================================

(To Be Continued)