54- Lucas' Day Out

Start from the beginning

"Not what it seems. She was sad over Cedric and didn't want to stay home alone." said Miles as he looked down at his plate. Mr. Bletchley looked over at his wife and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Well sweetie do you love her?" said Mrs. Bletchley as Miles made a face and looked up at his parents surprised as Cane held back his laughs.

"Well she's my bestfriend, of course I do." said Miles

"More than a friend." said Mrs. Bletchley. Miles looked down, as his parents raised their eyebrows.

"No she's just my bestfriend, mum her boyfriend just died please stop it. When you see her can you... not ask her about this." said Miles as Cane rolled his eyes.

"Is there something you'll like to say Cane?" said Mr. Bletchley. Miles turned over to look at Cane as he looked away. "Speak up now."

"Well I don't understand why you want Miles and Emilia together so bad. I mean it's quite strange." said Cane as his parents looked at him suspiciously. "Well yeah like you never seen her with Adrian or with me or Gianna with Miles or me."

"Well you've been with Aria since your third year and we love Aria." said Mrs. Bletchley as Cane grinned.

"Emilia and Miles just remind us of when we were younger. You two love fighting with each other and all, your mother and I dated secretly hiding it from our bestfriends because we didn't want to make things weird." said Mr. Bletchley. Cane turned to look at Miles as he took a deep breathe. "The world only seen us as bestfriends."

"YOU DONT SAY???" said Cane bursting into laugher as Miles ears turned red.

"Yeah really funny story too, your mother and I use to fight all the time and we broke up leaving our friendship weird, she never wanted to get back with me no matter how much I tried to win her back." said Mr. Bletchley as Miles looked up eagerly.

"And how did you get her back?" asked Miles.

"Arent you curious." said Cane as Miles shot him a look.

"Well it took your father a while, we both dated other people and I always swore that I wasn't going to go back to him and that we were so much better as friends." said Mrs. Bletchley as Miles raised his eyebrows, his parents were in the love you thought was perfect.

"Well, it was one day we were in school. I had asked her to come down by the black lake with me and I set a picnic up and I just told her my feelings." said Mr. Bletchley as a idea popped up in Miles head. He looked down at his watch and got up.

"Great story, Uh i'll be back. I'm going to hang out with Adrian and Emilia and probably Y/n too." said Miles as he got up and disapparated. Cane looked at his parents and rolled his eyes.

  "You guys are so blinded." said Cane.

  "Oh yeah? And how is that?" asked Mr. Bletchley.

  "Because Emilia and Miles already dated!" said Cane as his parents looked at him surprised. "Oh come on it was so obvious! Miles stayed at her house more then he usually did last summer do you not remember? Him and Adrian would 'sleepover' but Adrian was never there now was he. He went six months without a girlfriend?"

  "Is this what you were talking about at the Pucey's when we all had dinner?" said Mrs. Bletchley.

  "Yes! Merlin, they broke up in August before school. Then Miles was being Miles and he hated that Emilia and Cedric became friends again and they had stopped talking for quite a long time because Miles told her, her parents didn't love her. Then he went and dated Charlotte to get over Emilia and then Cedric and E got back together and then Charlotte cheated on Miles AGAIN and that's when they became friends again because you know Emilia she'll do anything for Miles and Adrian, Miles had became friends with Cedric too but then.. you know and Emilia is depressed over that." said Cane as his parents mouth dropped.