𝘃. 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗈 𝗏𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 ❫༉‧₊˚ ❜

Start from the beginning

"sis you doing a v-live? " daseul came out of the bathroom done washing up and cien nod handing the younger one banana milk who smiled and took it "i'll be at the living room with the others"

cien nod and daseul left the room leaving the girl all alone then she took turned on the camera and smiled slightly at the camera as the number of views increases while she entered her music playlist and turned on her seperate svt playlist which had all the main title track since 2015 which started with adore u and played it slowly.

"say the name! it's seventeen's cien"

she looked at the camera with a smile and grabbed the strawberry milk she bought earlier and started to take a sip "how was your day guys? i hope it was good and if not tomorrow will be a better day"

cien smiled at the comments asking her how was her day and she shake her head
"it was not good and another reason on why i'm going live today" the views was still increasing but already having a decent views she knew it was time for her to talk about things but somehow it was already late at night in korea yet the time zone is different from other countries and most of the viewers happened to be international

"i started out my day going for practice at agency with the members and had to leave early because i had some schedules but then this four fans has been following me since the start of me going towards my schedule , i thought they'd leave soon but they kept on following me until my fourth schedule following me to my private schedule area "

she doesn't even want to remember what happened earlier and just sigh as she glanced at her phone the photo she took of the so called fans earlier "i've took pictures of them too but i am not revealing it, i hope you know on whom i am talking about. please stop this stalking thing and let me do my schedule quietly , not only me but my members too . stop trying to invade our privacy"

" and i'm sorry for lashing out at the four of you earlier , but i asked you to leave me nicely but you didn't agreed to me "

when cien spoke in english the fans who are international fans seems to catch up something and might have do something related with saesang fans and somehow her english accent got better . cien decided to talk about something as mansae came up and she started to jam while eating the convenience store food .

" another good news is that my eldest brother is finally getting married and did you know whom he contact to invite for his marriage ? the first guest happened to be scoups hyung and next is dada . he is always whipped for the two"

indeed her brother didn't ring her up first but instead called the leader and informed him about th the comment section was filled with laughter and some confused on why cien called scoups as hyung but not oppa

" well since the last few months , i've been calling the older members as hyung as a joke but somehow it became a habit and till today i call them hyung but i'm trying to change this habit of mine"

cien laughed at herself before singing along to pretty u and there was a knock on the door she turned around to see that it was jun who had a bowl in his hand " here are some noodles we made , have it "

jun came in with then handed the bowl to the girl and smiled at the camera waving slightly "hello carats! jun here , today have a fun time with cien"

giving the girl a hug he pat her head and gave a kiss on the head and left the room while cien smiled happily quickly starting to eat the noodles "jun  would always give me noodles whenever he makes one for himself and now the members are gathering around to watch their favorite show"