DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH!

WELL THIS SUCKS!
You thought as you sat in the ER Room waiting to be seen. Your mother wouldn't stop nagging you to go to the ER because you had a lot cuts all over your arms and legs. Because you wanted to try to do a new move you thought of and as you were skateboarding down the hill, you missed your landing and went sliding down it instead. It had a lot of sharp rocks and glass, you would have gone home and patch yourself up. But, your mom was at work and when you called her she freaked out because she was worried about you. She couldn't take any time off, so that's why she made you go here. Plus the real SUCKY part was she said if you didn't go to the ER and get fixed up, she would take all your skateboards away and ground you to your room for six weeks for not going. Because, You disobeyed her when she said NOT to go down the hill while doing tricks or something like this would happened!

"Puffff... STUPID RULES! It's only a couple of scratches."
You mumbled.

Just then your phone went off. You pulled it out your backpack and flinched a little.

"Ok.... Maybe they're a little more then just scratches."
You hissed.

You then saw a text from your mom.

Mom: Hi sweetie
Did you see the doctor yet?

You rolled your eyes and texted back.

You: No mom not yet. Also
do I have to do this? This is so Stupid!

Mom: Yes (Y/N)! Your really hurt and I don't want your cuts getting any worse! It's bad enough you might have to get stitches. I'll pick you up after work ok.

You: Ok mom.

You sighed and grabbed your phone and softly banged your head against It.

"Stupid,Stupid,Stupid!"
you mumbled.

Feeling yourself getting more frustrated you yelled
"I HATE MY LIFE!!!!"

Every one in the ER just stoped and stared. You automatically felted embarrassed and felted your face turn red.

"WHAT!" You yelled again.

Every one in the ER just kept starring at you with Non blinking stares. All of thier eyes looked cloudy and dazed, as if all of them weren't mentally there. You gulped as you watched them look away and continued their business.

"Yikes creepy much..."
You whispered to yourself.

You almost jumped out of your skin when you heard your name being called. You looked over to the door and there stood a tall woman wearing a very old school nurse outfit. Excepted it was all black, she had a black surgical mask with a red cross that matched her red crosses on her nursing hat and dress.

"Ummm.... I'm right here."
You said nervously.

"Oh! Please come in dear. The Doctor's waiting for you."
She said happily.

With that you quickly got up and walked to the door where the kind nurse stood. You were glad to leave the room filled with super creepy people. As you were about to leave you look back at the chair you were sitting in and froze up.

OMFG! I FORGOT MY BACKPACK!

"Ummm... I'm real sorry. But, I forgot my backpack in the lobby. Can I go get it?"
You asked.

"Oh yes, but please hurry sweety. The doctor really doesn't like waiting."
She said looking back at you.

With that you ran back into the lobby and quickly grabbed your backpack. But, as you turned around you were stared down by all the people in the room and heard whispering. You started feeling freaked out and bolted back to the door.

"Do you have every thing now (Y\N)? Because your not coming back."
She asked in a very serious tone.

From her statement you felt shivers down your spine.

"Ummm....Yes Ma'am..."
You said feeling more nervous than before.

As you were leaving with the nice nurse you looked one more time at all the people in the waiting room, before the door closed. They all had a non-blinking stare as they all looked at you. It was if your eyes were glitching. You saw all the people in the waiting room go from what you've been seeing as regular people, to gray decaying Bodies. Some where torn and stitched back together and had cut opened chest and some had their eyes carved out and the bottom of their jaw completely torn off. All of them had a look of pain, suffering, and sorrow. Then your eyes went back to regular people again. The nurse quickly shut the door behind you.

"Ummm.... nurse. I never caught your name yet."
You said trying to forget what you just saw.

"Ah yes, were are my manners today! My name is nurse Ann."
She said sweetly.

"Well.... nurse Ann. I know I'm here for my injuries. But, can I also see the doctor for my eye sight too?"
You asked with a nervous smile on your face.

"Why of course you can Miss.(Y\N). Anything to make you feel more comfortable here."
She said smiling under her mask.

You started feeling that something was off with her. But, you just chopped it up to being really nervous. It's been a while since you last saw a doctor. As the two of you walk down the long hallway. You happened to see the folder that nurse Ann was holding. It didn't even look like a regular medical records folder. It looked more like a whole lifetime history profile on you. So as you and her walked down what seemed like a never ending hall way,  you finally reached your appointment room.

"Ok Dear the doctor will be in just a..."
nurse Ann was then cut off by a blood curdling scream.

"HOLY SHIT WAFFLES!!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?"
You screamed asking feeling really scared now.

"Damn it! I thought I told him to mussel that patient!"
You heard her growl.

"Ne-never mind the appointment! I'm just going to go home now!"
You said as you ran through the door and pass nurse Ann.

"(Y\N) WAIT! You Shouldn't Do that!"
You heard her yell at you.

You ran down the hallway looking in horror as you saw every appointment room with dead mangled or decapitated bodies. You saw bloody hand prints along with blood covering all the halls and doors. You suddenly tripped and screamed out in pain! You felt your face go white as you looked down at your leg. There was a bloody syringe lodged deeply in your calif. You started to freak the Fuck out when you saw your own blood starting to gush out! You collapse to the floor with a loud scream and quickly removed the syringe feeling the agonizing pain as it came out! But, then your vision started getting blurry!

"W-what's going on!?"
You asked yourself as you tried to get up.

Then you heard a very familiar voice, fallowed by insane laughter!

"LOOKS LIKE THE CAT CAME OUT OF THE BAG TOO EARLY!"
You heard her voice get louder as she started looking for you.

You tried crawling to hide behind a gurney, but she fallowed your blood trail and automatically found you!

"LIKE I SAID SWEET HEART! ONCE YOU COME HERE...."
She yelled flipping the gurney and got closer to you.

Your vision was starting to getting more blurry and every thing was starting to go black!

"YOU WON'T COME BACK!"
You heard her voice echo in your head.

"W-What... is this place...."
You mumbled as you heard a new voice.

"This My Dear.... IS YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE."