Hyunlix:: Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

I sat on my bed spam texting and calling Felix, praying he would answer.

and then, before i was going to give up he answered one of my calls.

-----------
Felix

Lisa
------------

are you okay?????? ive been so worried

yeah, im fine

(he sounds tired..)
are you sure?? you sound tired..

yeah, Lis im fine, i got to sleep at 4- what do you expect me to be awake?

its 2 in the afternoon...

my point still stands

hey, are you coming back home?

probably not, and please dont tell mom and dad but im officially dating Hyunjin

speaking of Hyunjin, i want to tell you both im sorry, i shouldnt have told them about you two hooking up or none of this would have happened...

its alright, mistakes are made

but i dont think this one is fixable
...
i mean, you cant come back without getting disowned and i'll never forgive myself for making you run away

Im sorry but i have to go, we'll see eachother sooner or later

wait lix dont go..

-------------
he hung up...

i felt some weight lifted off my shoulders after hearing Felix's voice but i felt worse too. The more i thought the more i kept blaming myself for him running away.

~~*•°flashback*•°~~

I ran over to Felix crying as we watched our older sister get dragged out of the house by her biological dad.

"LET GO OF HIRAEITH" my mom yelled as Felix hugged me as Hiraeith's biological dad let go of her and came in and pushed our mom against the counter, causing her to knock over the kitchen table as she fell, i waited for the table to hit me but i felt myself get pushed back as it fell over on Felix. it all happened in a second i had no clue what just happened. My 5 year old self tried to lift the table off of Felix as it was on his legs, he couldnt move. I sat down next to him and i hugged him as i cried i hated the violence, Hiraeith saw us and tried to help us but as she ran over she got grabbed and dragged out of the house. Our mom could barely get up, she hit her head so hard.

~~*•°end of flashback*•°~~

The memories suddenly came back, all of them of Felix protecting me from getting hurt, Felix comforting me when i was upset, and him always being there for me.

"im a terrible sister" i said to myself as i started crying as i realized Felix has always been there for me when all i did was make things worse. I made him get in trouble multiple times for nothing that should concern me, ive made us move all because i told mom about him and hyunjin, and i made him run away..

I couldnt help myself, i ran out into the living room crying and my mom immediately got up and hugged me.

"whats wrong?"