wish come true

Beginne am Anfang

    "Well... Hermione Granger is ahead of me in a few classes", I said looking down at my feet. "But, I am right behind her"

    "Being right behind a Mudblood isn't good enough. You have to be better"

    "Yes, daddy, I'll try"

    "Don't try. Be better. You're a Blackwood, don't forget that", he said tilting my chin up so I could look at him. "Stick to your studies and stay away from boys, you'll be the best witch Hogwarts has ever seen"

    "By boys, do you mean Draco?"

    "Yes, and Theodore. That boy has caused you enough pain"

    "Well... I'm going to go now...", I said slipping away from my father.

    "I love you, Stella, and remember, stay away from boys"

    "Love you too, daddy", I said waving both my parents "goodbye". As if I have a choice to stay away from boys. I'm surrounded by them everyday.

    I boarded onto the Hogwarts Express and looked for the compartment the group was riding in. When I found them, I saw Stass, Alex, and Blaise sitting together, but no Theo. I walked over to my window seat, across from Stass and rested my legs up on the seat with my back leaning against the wall. Draco then came in and picked up legs up, sitting in the seat next to me and placed my legs on top of his lap.

    "Where's Nott?", Draco asked the group.

    "He's in the other compartment with Pansy", Blaise replied.

    "Gross", Stass scoffed. "I don't get why he's still hooking up with Pugface Pansy. She's such a step down from Stella"

    "Thanks... I guess..."

    "I don't know what's worst, Theo cheating on you with Ginny or him shagging Pansy"

    "Can we not discuss Theo anymore?", I asked. "I rather forget that we ever dated than keep on talking about the past"

    "Sorry, Stell. I'll sit here in silence and keep my opinions to myself", she said "zipping" her lips.

    "Like that's possible", Blaise chuckled.

    "Shut up, Zabini", Stass pouted. "Why don't you shove your tongue down Daphne Greengrass's throat"

    "I can't wait until Pucey comes back from Ilvermorny so he can remove the stick up your-"

    "Watch your mouth, B", I said cutting Blaise off. "Talk to my best friend like that again and I will end you", I glared.

    "Alright, alright", he said throwing his hands up.

    "You're so hot when you get all protective", Draco said tracing his finger up my legs to my thigh, causing goosebumps to form all over my arms and legs. "Are you cold?", he smirked.

    He knows exactly what he's fucking doing.

    "Just a little chilly, that's all", I said crossing my arms. "I should've worn thicker tights"

    "Why would you do that? These ones are easier to rip off", he whispered in my ear. I bit down on my inner cheek and crossed my legs on top of each other, trying not to react in front of the group. Draco grabbed both of my legs and lifted them off of his, placing it on the ground. He got up from his seat and offered me his hand. "Come"

    I took Draco's hand and he lead me out of our compartment and down to an empty one, the same one we "occupied" the last time we were on the Hogwarts Express. He shut the door behind him and sat me down on the empty seat. I sat with my legs crossed up on the seat and turned my body towards the door. He took me here not to fuck? This is new.