her mom was just so mean to her. she didn't want jade. and she made it so obvious. it ruins jade inside. she tries to not think about it. but she can't help it. she's always craved a relationship with her mom,where they're best friends. but she never got that. she never talks about it. she never has time to. but being alone today just got her thinking.

then tiktok room posted her tweets

griffin facetimed her

she answers

"sup griff"
"are you okay kiddo"
"yeah"
"i know you're not. i'm getting an uber back right now. the boys are gonna stay at the beach but i'm gonna come home so you're not alone okay?
"no don't leave for me griff"
"jade i always tell you that you're never alone. i will always be here. and i mean it everytime i say it to you. i'll be home in 20 okay?"
"love you griff"
he smiled
"alright i'll see you soon"
they hung up.

jade texted jaden

shortly after,griffin got back

g-are you okay bud? what is wrong
jade started to tear up
he hugged her
"i just wish my mom was a good mom. i have so much love for her and she hates me. you saw it when she was here. she calls me a whore. and is so mean to me. i just want a relationship with her that's good. of normal at least."

"jade,trust me when i say this. she doesn't deserve your love. and i know you will always love her. but you can't waist your time hoping or wishing you had a relationship with her. i know you're gonna be a great mom some day. and your daughter is gonna love everything about you. just like we all do. your mom is loosing out on you. you're an amazing girl. you're funny. so incredibly kind hearted. you go above and beyond for your fans. you have a contagious smile. you're beautiful. you're so strong. okay jade. you got this. your mom doesn't deserve you. no one does. okay? believe me when i say this,that lady deserves none of the time you spend wishing you two had a relationship. okay?"