I Know Their Secrets, I Live With Them..But They Aren't Aware Of Any Of This

A/N I've given the rights to this story to RubyRose19, I will no longer be writing this story.

PIC OF CIARA __________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Preview

My name is Ciara Humwell.

I'm 16 and the biggest outcast at Benford High.

Friends? I don't have friends....I have connections.

You see I don't mind being an outcast, infact I could've made friends if I'd wanted.

I mean I have after all known all of these people almost all my life, ever since day care at that!

But then again I have better things to do in my life than all the drama that comes with befriending all these horomone obsessed people.

My family? Yeah I have a family. Though it consists with a mother who's an international model and a father who used to be a host at one of the most popular night clubs ever. But now he has a better job that consists of HIM managing one of the most popular host clubs ever been. (Or that's just what the media says it is, personally I don't care for it!)

So yeah in a way you can say we're swimming in loads and loads of cash. Though personally I rarely have any use of the money my parents earn since I'm not fond of shoping or really any girly stuff such as; make overs, shopping sprees, and so on.........

I do have hobbies which consist of reading, writing and spying on the guys that live in my older sisters house.

You see my family consists of people with extra ordinary talents and looks and so not only are we rich but we all have something about us which is different from the rest.

For my mother it's her looks and her talents as a model.

For my dad it's of course his looks and his talent for making people do as he pleases and his talent in getting along with everyone no matter if it's an enemy or a friend.

Then I have two older sisters, three older brothers, a few uncles and aunties and five other younger siblings.

My oldest sister Ashley Humwell is a proud owner of an expansive and very popular mansion that is currently being used as a boarding for a couple of boys from my highschool.

To tell you the truth Ashley isn't really the outgoing type of girl, but she's always had a high IQ and so during her highschool she was most concerned with projects and school work rather than guys and going out. So when she started going out with guys and actually trying to look good and be more accertive she adapted the ability (or habit) of always dating guys that were Jerks or plain and simple Assess to be more specific. Thus now she needs alot of extra money for her 'boyfriends' as she calls them and our parents are no idots and won't provide her with any extra money. Which is exactly the reason Ashley had to turn her mansion into a boarding house.

Now the hottest and most popular guys from Benford High and a few other schools from near by live at my sister's mansion, it is also why it's such a popular place.

And I have free access to the whole mansion seeing as I also live in my sister's mansion.

But there's also a catch there you see although everyone knows of my sister and her mansion no one knows I'm related to any of my family members since ofcourse no one knows much about me.

And that's just how I like it because this way I can spy on all the hotshot guys of my school and laugh at them behind their backs because believe it or not I know all their secrets and each and every one of their secrets are not only hilarious but if any one at school finds out about them their popularity will be tarnishd greatly.

So yeah: I know them, I know their secrets and I live with them. But they aren't aware of any of this!

Pretty exhilarating ain't it?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!