The lighter blonde was not able to hear their conversation due to the distance. Not that she was complaining since she was satisfied with ogling at the blonde model.

"This is the first time you asked for a favour." Hyunjin gasped dramatically.

Minho rolled his eyes as he took off his vest. "Whatever."

"What's the emergency?" The blonde asked as he took the vest, shrugging it over his own shoulders.

"A poultry one." He answered, sparing a look at the still ogling girl on the bench.

"What?"

"Just man the counter, would you?" Minho hissed as if he wasn't the one asking for favours.

Hyunjin merely laughed at his friend's snippiness. "I'd just like to say that I have never handled a cash register before." He said as they switched places.

"Well then figure it out."

"Maybe I could call Miso for help." Hyunjin giggled.

•••

Gyeoul quickly clicked her seatbelt in place before looking out the window to catch a last glimpse at the blonde stranger.

"Don't even think about it. He's in high school." Minho sneered at the girl's attempt in taking a better view. Naturally, he quickly drove off.

Gyeoul pursed her lips, finally sitting properly. "That's fine. I like younger men." She decided not to indulge his words.

She was definitely not into younger men. She simply enjoyed admiring beautiful people.

The one driving scoffed. "He has a girlfriend."

She feigned disappointment. "Now that's another story." She sighed dramatically with a small pout.

Minho scoffed once more.

"Anyway, was he the one in charge for the next shift? Don't you have two more hours left?" Gyeoul inquired.

She was only mildly surprised when –yet again– she received no answer.

"You're taking 'no texting and driving' to a whole new fucking level." She mumbled, completely forgetting the fact that he was still her boss.

He did not seem to mind though so it was all good. Right? Whatever. His shift ending meant that he was finally driving back to the dorms so she let this thought comfort her. Clinging onto that information as if it was the only thing keeping her from choking the person next to her. Maybe she would once the car finally stopped since the last thing she wanted was for the designated driver to die with her as a passenger.

But as the car halted for the second time that night, she realised she could not push through with her plan since the devil driver did not park in front of their dorms. He parked in front of a restaurant. A chicken restaurant.

Ji-Hoon's Chicken

Before she could ask, Minho had already went out the car, walked over to her side, and opened the door. "Get out." He said again.