Field Trip!

Omg, after what it seems to be a lifetime, I finally got the 'second' chapter in. :D I've gotten soo busy over the past few weeks but I'll make sure this story will not be left unfinished. -w- This chapter idea is by my dear amiga purpleparisa, heh, go to her for the credits of this chapter not me. xD

Ducks walked beside Isa as the both of them walked into Mateo's room which became a meet up place for the everyone to come and play.

"Okay Isa, I have a plan and I need you to get them as close to the closet as possible but not close enough so you can open the doors and push them inside. Okay?"

Isa thought before realizing, "I have to do what!?"

Elena rushed in the room after hearing her younger sister yell in shock. 

"Isa! What's going on!?" Elena said as she walked up behind Isa.

Ducks stared wide eyed at Isa before nodding and walked close to Elena's closet. Once Isabel understood, she nodded back and stared at her older sister who had an concerned expression along with Mateo's.

"Umm- nothing happened! I just accidentally yelled." She responded with a sheepish smile.

Mateo looked closely at Isa before turning his gaze at Ducks who watched them while sitting next to Elena's closet. 'What are you doing now?' Mateo thought before going back to the situation.

"Ok Isa" Elena dropped her concerned expression into a warm smile, "So Ducks, what do you need us for?"

Ducks perked up and stood, "I just wanted to talk to you two about something. Isa can listen in as well but this is mostly about you two."

Intrigued, they both stepped forward and unintentionally stepping right at the spot where Isa can open the doors for Ducks to easily push them in. Isa watched her sister's and brother-in-law step in right in front of the closet, giggling to herself, she moved closer to Elena's closet and opened it to let her sister and Mateo look inside. Elena and Mateo wore a confused expression as they see nothing in the closet.

Elena paused for a moment before asking, "Hey? Where did all my clothes go?"

"Oh, there on your bed" Isa answered in an over casually tone.

Mateo peered at Isabel closely before dropping his observations, she seemed to be fine and not hiding anything he thought.

"Mind explaining to me why my closet is cleaned out in the first place?" Elena asked.

Ducks' and Isabel's facial expression changed into mischievous ones as they moved quickly behind the couple and before the couple could even register what was happening, they got shoved into the closet and darkness overwhelmed them in seconds.

"Hey! Let's us out!!" Elena yelled as she sat up and tried to open the closet doors.

Isabel and Ducks were laughing as they tricked the couple once again. Mateo and Elena shared annoyed expressions at one another before they fell into a crumpled heap.

"Hey!" Mateo started as he tried to sit up, "What's going on out there!?"

"Nothing is wrong, we're just doing something." Another voice spoke.

Elena and Mateo were shocked to hear Naomi.

"Naomi!?" Elena called out.

"Yes?" The blonde responded with a smirk in her tone.

Elena knew that kind of tone and spoke with her head dropped on Mateo's chest, "You're not gonna let us out are you?"

"Nope" All three responded in unison.

As the three tricksters moved the closet on a cart, Gabe stared at them with suspicion as he was patrolling the palace's hallways and stopped them right when they past by him.

"What are you guys doing? That's Elena's closet you know?" Gabe deadpanned.

The couple sighed with relief as they recognized the lieutenant's voice and yelled, "Help! Get us out Gabe!!"

Gabe looked shocked to hear the princess and the royal wizard's voice inside the closet, with arms crossed, he asked in concern, "Are you guys okay in there?"

"Yes! But we're squished in here and we need help to get out!" Elena responded with a bit of stress in her tone.

"Hmm" Gabe hummed thoughtfully, "Nah, I think the three here should be fine handling you guys, bye!"

"Noooo!" Elena called out as Mateo dropped his head on the side of the closet, knowing that he would probably go along.

"Thank you my handsome guard" Naomi said with a flutter of her eyelashes as she leaned forward to kiss Gabe on the lips and continued on with their scheme. Gabe looked pleased and went on with his patrolling duty.

"Mateo, what are we gonna do?" Elena asked as she managed to find herself sitting on his lap, her back against his chest, and his arms protectively around her.

Mateo, looking unsure of what to do, rubbed small circles on Elena's stomach with his thumb as he kissed her hair in a comforting gesture to calm her for now. It seemed to do the trick as Elena visibly calmed under her royal wizard's careful touches.

Isabel wondered what they were doing in the closet that left them so quiet, "Hey Elena! Having a good time in there?" She said teasingly.

"No" Elena said, even though - secretly - she was enjoying this stolen moment between her and her lover.

"Mhmm, sure" Naomi said with a grin as they finally found themselves outside and near a cart, with a horse attached ready to go.

Mateo held Elena more securely as they felt the closet being lifted onto something else they couldn't quite define. Just when they realized what was going on, they felt the horse neigh in response as they started moving. Ducks sat on top of the closet as Naomi and Isabel drove the cart with horses.

"Um, where are you guys taking us?" Mateo asked as they started to move with more speed.

"You'll see" came the voice of none other than Isabel.

Mateo sighed as he slid down a bit more and looked down at the princess in his arms, her eyes were closed, and she seems to be asleep even though they were being carried to somewhere. Her lips curved into a soft smile and she snuggled a bit more into Mateo's arms. He smiled as he tightened his arms around her in a warm embrace as she slept while he stayed awake and alert.