what is up with yo bullies?

we arrived home and I went straight to my room and started packing.

when I was in the middle of packing, I heard a knock on the door.

who could that be? Mom, Dad, Hil and Ry won't be home till 9 pm cause there is a PTA meeting.

I went and opened thr door. When I opened the door, Johnny was there holding flowers and chocolate. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes? How may I help you?"

"um... I.. I.. um.."

"this is a waste of time. if you ecxuse me, I need to go and finish packing."

I was about to close the door, he put his foot there to stop it from closing.

"um.. This is for you."

I got the things from him.

"what do you want Johnny?"

"I want to say I'm so sorry for bullying you. The reason why I did that was because I... I.... um"

"You what? spit it out child!"

"um.. I like, no love you."

I looked at him shocked. I wasn't expecting that.

"Are you only saying that because I changed?"

"no. I loved you since we were in grade 2."

"Then why are you bullying me?"

"Because I want to catch your attention. I am really sorry."

"Sorry, you are too late."

I closed the door and went inside. I threw the flowers away and I gave the chocolate to Lauren. She opened it and started eating it.

"hmm. whose are this from?"

"Johnny."

she immediately spit it out, I laughed at her. I went up to my room and finished packing.

when I finished, I went down and watched some television with Lauren.

we were in the middle of watching wipe out when the I heard a knock from the door. I checked the time and it was only 6:30. well their back home early. I went and opened the door and saw Steph standing there.

"Yes?"

"can I speak to you?"

"your already talking to me."

"Please?"

I sighed and waited for her to talk.

"I'm so sorry about everything  I did. I was and am being such a bitch."

"but why? why did you bully me?"

"I guess I was just... jealous."

"why would you be jealous?"

"cause you have everything. a perfect family, loving parents, a big house and you have everything you want. while me, I have parents that fight over something small, a small house and I only have limited clothes and have to work for everything."

"you know I also work for everything I have. they gave it to me because I have good grades. and don't you think that my life is hard right now? I just found out I was adopted for goodness sakes. that I had been living a lie. I'm sorry if I made you feel jealous, but your apology was long overdue. I'm sorry but I can't accept your apology cause what you did to me will forever remain in my head."

" I understand, but thank you for understanding, I'm gonna go ahead."

"ok. bye."

I closed the door and cuddled with Lauren.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, Stephany."

"what is up with yo bullies?"

I shrugged and laughed.
--------------------------------------------------
hey people of thr internet. another update. I'm trying to distract myself so I won't think that much about my life, cause if I do, trust me, it won't end well...

anyway, so thr next chapter will be when Naya meets the other girls...

pls comment sone of your suggestions cause honestly I do t know what to do after she meets le girls...

bye guys.....

$täý bêütïfûl.....