"Mia" she waves in front of my face "you're zoning out, is something wrong?"

"No"

"Okay well say something"

"I don't know"

"I'm sure you have some friends"

"Yeah I guess I do umm one of my friends is Emma I guess she's my friend I don't know"

"Why is that?"

"We haven't talked in like so long"

"Well you'll get to today I guess" she smiles

"What do you mean?" I looked at her confused

"She is on the visitation list"

"WAIT REALLY?"

"Yeah, she didn't tell you?" she handed me the visitation list.

I looked under my name and saw Emma. How does she know? Did Billie tell her? Probably.

"There's also another girl and a guy which we didn't write their name on here"

"Wait really who?"

"Billie and uh.."

WHAT?!

"Finneas O'Connell. They didn't write their names on here because of the privacy they're I mean Billie is pretty famous so... you never mentioned you know Billie Eilish"

IS SHE CRAZY? SHE CAN'T COME SHE'S LITERALLY FAMOUS.

"Uh yeah we know each other for a while now"

"Well they're going to come straight to your room since they would get recognized in the visitation room is that okay?"

"Yeah"

Is she really going to come? She literally wrote in that letter that she can't. Maybe Finneas made her do it. Holy shit. What am I going to say? Fuck.

Our conversation with my therapist and I was really short because I had nothing much to say. I told her a little about Emma. I kept zoning out and thinking about Billie.

Welp, it is visiting time right now and I'm looking at Emma sitting there and waiting for me to come. I walk to the table and sit down. I look at Emma.

"Hi," she says after a while

"Hi" I reply and look down.

She just sighs.

"How are you?" she asks

"I'm good"

"I'm sorry" she says quietly

"What for?" I gave her a weird look

"Because I didn't text you and I just ended the call I didn't know if I should tell you well I guess you know now.."

"Wait what?" I asked confusingly

She just looked down.

"What didn't you tell me?" I wanted to know.

"About um I don't think I should say it-"

"No, tell me, say it" I insisted. The hell was she talking about?

"About your dad-"

"My dad is dead Emma" I say. Everyone looked at me

"I know" she looked away

"Wait that was it? You wanted to tell me that my dad is dead?"

She nodded.

"How'd you know"