Prologue

What if the king of the court was actually part of the royal family?

Kageyama Tobio also know as the famous King of the court or the Tyrant King, was actually part of the royal family. Well he was, but he wasn't anyone he was actually one of the princes but few people knew it. Why? You ask, well you see the royal family prefer to keep a low imagine, at least for the children so they could live a happy and normal life without people pestering them, and could have a normal childhood like anyone else. Of course the people knew it about the exist of them, they just didn't know who they are, the kids would just go when public when they were past 18, but just if they wished so or was really needed, normally they would finish college before going in public. They also had different last name from their parents, and that was Kageyama, the real last name of the royal family was Yosuzume.

Well Tobio didn't wish anyone to know who he really was, why? If it's everyone dream right. Well he hated the attention and hated even more after the whole King of the court incident, he didn't like the way people treated him and hated the made up names, how would people react to who he really is? What if he brought the bad image to his family? What if they thought the royal family were a bunch of stuck up people? He wasn't arrogant as people thought, he was actually a insecure boy and really sweet to his family, he just thought he could have a normal childhood and play volleyball like he always wanted to.

Well Tobio has 3 siblings.
Yosuzume Kenzo, the eldest son and the Crown Prince
Yosuzume Aki, the eldest daughter
Kageyama Miwa, the youngest daughter
And lastly Kageyama Tobio, the youngest child