by this point, the four ghosts had completely forgotten about their prior commitments tonight, they were too wrapped up in the world around them. there was so much going on the could barely think.

Let me hear you now
(The rain don't blind the rising souls)
(They got too much to see)
Yeah
(I got your glamour, got your gold)
(Got all you'll ever need)
Yeah

the music started again and caleb came down the steps. sydney was amazed by the dancers and the music and everything happening in front of her, she glanced to her brother beside her who seemed to be the same. he couldn't pull his eyes away from that stage even if he tried.

I said watch me make a move
Watch me make a move
I said watch me make a move
No, I don't disappoint
Amen
Watch me make a move
I'm ya number one choice
Watch me make a move
Come on and give me that noise
A tomb with a view
Ain't it something?

caleb held his arms out, pointing to hoops hanging from the ceiling where dancers suddenly appeared, spinning around. reggie was in such a trance he rose from his seat and sydney felt her jaw clench. luke didn't understand it, but he saw her become on edge and quickly grabbed reggie and pulled him back down while keeping an eye on his sister, who avoided looking at him.

Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
Ain't it the best?
Long live the dead

as soon as the song finished, the room erupted into applause. everyone shot to their feet as they cheered, though reggie was too focused on the dancer bent over backwards in front of him to join. sydney felt her stomach twist and she looked away, as luke grabbed him and pulled him to his feet.

the excitement from the performance wore down moment later, the people in the room returning to their conversations.

"this is so cool." reggie shakes his head slightly in amazement as he waved to some lifers across the room.

"man, dude, i knew i recognized him." alex says. "he's the guy that bumped into me outside the orpheum."

"wait, isn't he that magician dude that died a horrible death doing one of his tricks?" reggie asks quickly.

"yeah i wouldn't really bring that up, whenever we meet him." alex tells him as sydney and luke nod in agreement.

"yeah, but you guys should come back when he shows one of his movies." willie starts, an excited grin on his face. "i mean, for titanic, he literally floods the entire place. i mean, the guy has got skills." he explains, and sydney glanced to alex to see a giddy smile and a small blush on the blond's cheeks as he watched willie.

"all right, but he can just like, wave his arms and make ghosts visible to lifers?" luke clarifies, sydney leaning on his shoulder as he sat on the table.

"told you." willie smirks slightly. "the guys got skills."

"so, where'd he go?" reggie questions, looking around. "oh! found him!" he points behind the siblings, who both spin around quickly. caleb was standing right in front of sydney, a wide smile on his face as he looked to each ghost.

"hello everyone. Caleb Covington. welcome to the hollywood ghost club." he held his arms out as introduced himself. sydney took a side step towards luke so that she wasn't standing so close to him. "enjoying the show?"