Only in the morning

February 15th, 2021
                Now it's monday, I have school so I can't worry about texting this boy right now. I will write his number on a sticky note and pin it to my cork board. But for right now I have to pay attention to the clock.
-Y/n

*At the school*
I arrived at West Valley High, it was a beautiful school. I entered the building seeing other students chatting amongst themselves, I hear some talk about a party Moon is throwing, well whoever that is. I try to find my locker, number 284, the locker system is quite complicated though I needed help. To my left I saw a tall boy with brown hair wearing a grey hoodie, I figured I would just ask him. As I began to approach him a familiar face went up to him and they did a little handshake thing. It was the boy from the garden, well crap I should go ask someone else for help. Just as I was about to walk away the boy approached me. "Oh, wow, hey fancy seeing you here," the boy said, "My god, um hi, I was just trying to find my locker," I had replied, "I can certainly help with that, I just need a quick favor from you first," "man, I don't think she'll give you a blow before class," some strange boy with a red mohawk devilishly said, I started blushing like crazy, "Oh god no! What the hell Eli shut up," the boy said all flustered. "Um what was the favor?" I asked trying to escape awkwardness, "Right uh, could we maybe you know.. exchange names?" "Oh, geez yea I'm Y/n L/n,"
"Cute name, Demetri, anyways what's your locker number?" I just stood there staring at Demetri for a while and completely spaced out, "Uh Y/n?" "Ah sorry! I tend to do that a lot.. um my locker number is 284."

*two hours later*
A couple hours later and I have my locker plus I know my way around the school, thanks to Demetri and his friends. As we were all making our way to the cafeteria a tan girl with long brown hair kissed hawk, "Hey babe, don't forget about tonight," she said running off to her friends. "What's tonight?" Miguel had asked, "A party at Moon's place, you are all invited to come," I glanced at Demetri, "Y/n do you want to go with me, I could totally pick you up." "Yea sure that would be great," I replied with a smile. What happened next was not at all expected, some kid came over and looked at me then just winked. I saw Demetri all jealous, his friends started to tease. Once lunch was over Demetri walked with me to my class which we both luckily shared. The class was awfully short and before I knew it the day was over. We all walked out to the front of the building, said goodbye, and parted ways. Demetri's goodbye was the longest, we hugged and chatted for a bit about the plan for the party.