If Melody Was With Ai

"Open your mouth." Ai spoon feeds me his cooking.

"Mmmm!" The flavors danced in my mouth. "It's good!!!"

"Really?" He tastes his own creation. "It lacks 5% of salt."

"Really?" I look over his shoulder, resting my chin on the groove of his neck. "I think it's good enough."

"Well, If you say so." He finishes his dish while I set up the plates and utensils.

We invited the rest of QUARTET NIGHT and STARISH over to our apartment to hang out and eat.

"Reiji and the others are 10 minutes away." Ai reminds me from the living room.

"I'll be out by then!" I shout back.

I get dressed and made myself comfortable yet presentable. With one last look in the mirror, I head out.

"Reiji you're here!" I give him a side hug and noticed the other 2 behind him. "Ranmaru! Camus!"

"You have a nice place here fool." Camus greets.

"How did you find this place Ai?" Ranmaru looks around.

"Uncle actually showed us this place as a recommendation. It was perfect!" I hug Ai who also greeted them.

"The humidity and the view is just right." Ai nods while holding my waist.

Soon STARISH came over and we all enjoyed the rest of the day bonding and chatting.

~Time Skip~

"C'mon Ai! Stop moving!" I complain as he once again moves his head.

"Why am I even doing this?" He looks up at me giving me a judgemental look, but because of how he looked as of the moment I couldn't help but squeal.

"Don't look at me!" I shield my eyes from the cuteness. "Your makeover is not yet finished."

"Reiji help me." Ai looks to Reiji who was fanboying over his new appearance. "Ranmaru..."

"I think you look good!" Ranmaru just grins and gives me a thumbs up.

"Camus-"

"No." Camus continues reading his book.

"I'm actually surprised you managed to subdue Ai." Reiji does a full circle on us.

"Actually...I wagered something to let him do this." I shiver, remembering our deal. "But it's worth it! Tadaa!"

"I am never doing this again

"I am never doing this again." Ai stands up and pouts.

"EVERYONE TAKE A PICTURES NOW!" We all took out our phones and snapped multiple photos of him dressed as a girl.

"You could really pass off as a girl." Ranmaru pats his chest as if feeling for something.

"Don't touch me." Ai swats his hand away and just sighs.

After a couple more photos and complaints from Ai, we settled down.

"So what did you have to wager to get him to do this?" Camus asks.

"Ah- I'd say it but it's really, uhmm...inappropriate." I could feel myself turn red.

"Ai?" Reiji slowly turns his head towards Ai. "What did you-"

"Nothing of your concern," Ai smirks. "We'll be fulfilling that deal tonight."

~Time Skip~

"Whoa...." I look up at the new environment. "So...how do we get to the hotel from here?"

"I'll ask." He walks up to a guard and begins to converse in their language.

We were at a different country by ourselves because we got a job offer we just couldn't resist. It was also a kind of getaway for us after we finish the job so here we were.

The policeman manages to lead us to a taxi so we thanked him and went on our way.

"You never told me you knew how to speak their language."

"I didn't?" He ponders for a while. "Well, now you know." He just smiles and holds my hand.

We arrive at the hotel and immediately relaxed. The flight was hours long and jet lag was hitting us like a truck. Well, it hit me like a truck, Ai seemingly was fine.

"You tired?" He looks over at me as he was preparing a bath.

"Very..." I just wanted to let the bed swallow me whole.

"Let's bathe first." He picks me up quite easily and brings me to the bathroom.

We both strip and submerge ourselves in the bath. We've been in a relationship for a long time so this was nothing new to us.

"Is the temperature all right?" He asks as he wraps an arm around my waist.

"It's perfect." I lean back on his chest looking up at him. "You're not tired?"

"No. I'm more hungry than tired." He smiles and kisses my head.

"Want to order room service?"

"I'll call them." He picks up the telephone, off to the sink, and spoke fluently in their language. "I told them to leave it at the door."

"Okayy." We enjoy the bath and took a shower to wash everything off.

I crash on to the fluffy bed.

"Dry your hair properly." He takes the food inside and placed it on the table. "Sit here."

He sits me on the table and begins to dry my hair with a hairdryer as I eat my meal.

"Want some?" I offer him a bite.

He leans down from behind me and takes a bite.

"Its gotten cold." He states and continues to dry my hair.

He finishes drying my hair and ate his meal. I settled on the bed and watched a bit of TV while I waited for him to come to bed. We brush our teeth and cuddled underneath the sheets.

"Your heartbeat is fast." He placed a hand above my chest. "Why is that?"

"It's because I feel loved." I kiss his cheek. "Very much so."

"I do too." He wiggles my noes with his. "Let's sleep we have a long day ahead of us."

"Alright." I close my eyes and relax. "Love you."

"Love you too."

~