The priest then blessed us, joined our hands together, and asks

"Do you take Aurora White as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He asked.

One no Thomas and you will be free. Just say no. NO.

"I do" I said.

"Do you take Thomas Stanley Holland as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He asked her.

She looked in my eyes as I could see her eyes reflecting the light due to tears she resisted to flow down.

"I do" She said

"Now you may kiss you bride."The priest said.

I leant in but in place of kissing her lips I kissed her back palm. Everyone was shocked but more shocking was the hurt in Aura's eyes. What did she expect that I am gonna kiss her?

"Now place the ring and say what I say."

Harrison gave the Aura's ring to the priest, who blessed it and handed it to me to place on the Aura's finger.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit." I said.

Then, Emily hands my ring to the priest, who blessed it and handed it to her to place on my finger.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit." She said.

The priest invited the wedding party and the guests to share in a sign of peace (typically a handshake) and the words, "Peace be with you" with the people standing nearest them. 

"Hey Tom, can I take Aura for a moment

"Hey Tom, can I take Aura for a moment." Emily said as we reached reception place.

"Nope she is my wife." I acted as if I didn't want her to leave.

"Don't worry she knows that all this is just acting." Aura said and Emily showed her disappointed face.

"Oh then you can take her." I said without looking at any of them.

"Hey mate, how you feeling?" Harrison came out of nowhere.

"The happiest guy to marry the prettiest girl in the world. I think this is what you wanted me to say." I said with a fake smile.

"Mate, just answer me once, just once. I swear I am never gonna ask again." He pleased.

"What?" I asked.

"Give me just one but valid reason to hate her. One but valid" He asked. And here I am without any answer cause I myself don't know why I hate her but I do.