🌺Oliver's Jealousy🌺

Prompt: Percy and Penelope are close friend's. They were having a conversation, laughing and Oliver gets jealous.

Genre: Fluff?

Percy Weasley and Penelope Clearwater were having a conversation. Penelope had her hand on Percy's arm, very close to Percy. But not to far away, glaring at them with extreme rage.

Oliver Wood was glaring at them. Filled with rage. Filled with jealousy. He understood that his boyfriend was allowed to have friend's but Penelope was always getting a little too close for Oliver's liking.

'Oliver, mate, you alright?' George asked quietly, nudging him a bit.

'I'm...Fine.' Oliver said through his gritted teeth.

'Don't look fine.' Fred said.

'Just, shut the fuck up.'

'Alright.' The twins said in unison, backing away.

Soon Percy and Penelope's conversation ended. Oliver quickly ran after Percy, leading him into a empty classroom.

'Are you alright, Ollie? You look...Angry.' He said.

'What was that!?' Oliver yelled.

'What was what?' Percy asked, sitting on one of the desks.

'Her hand on your arm and why in the world was she that close to you!' Oliver yelled, turning to face his boyfriend who just smirked.

'Are you jealous?' Percy said.

'No! I'm just-'

'Aww, you're so cute when you're jealous.'

'I am not jealous!' Oliver scoffed, folding his arm's and stepping closer to Percy.

'Sure you're not.'

Oliver stepped closer to him until he was right in front of him.

'Anyway, we're alone now.' Oliver said smugly, placing his hands on either side of Percy.

'Oh, come here you idiot.' Percy said, his arm's now around the other's neck, pulling him close and into a kiss.

Hey, thank you for reading. I came up with this idea randomly at night and so I wrote it down. Going to work on another one called Percy's Jeaslousy because I can. Anyway, have a good day.