"Hey guys." Y/n spoke up. Louis scooted closer to y/n but kept his eyes on the screen in front of him. Tom walked up behind the three friends and waved at the screen.

tomhollandishot: THOMAS HOLLAND

finnwolfhardoffical✓: hey y/n😊 beautiful day isn't it

tewksberryxenola: TOM❤

julesleblanc joined the live
y/n/nhollandstan joined the live
kingfinnmemes joined the live

"Okay so most of you know what happened earlier today." Y/n started. "TMZ posted an article that I cheated on Jules. But that's a whole lie." Y/n clasped her hands together.

queensadie_: of course you would say that

sadiexmillsfanpage: stop👏spreading👏those👏lies

standylangrazer: you sadie fans are delusional😭

Louis furrowed his brows at the comments.

"So the messages sadie posted are fake." Y/n had sent screenshots of the convo to millie before she started the live. Millie pulled her phone from her sweater pocket and unlocked it. "Yes sadie, Millie Jules and some other people were coming over to my house because we were having the Brady bunch marathon."

stany/nholland: 💻how💻to💻stan💻someone💻more💻

louisxmillsship: 😍

stansadiefloat: not u trying to make sadie look bad💀

Mille turned her phone to the screen and exposed sadie's lie.

"You guys are so quick to believe anything anyone says on the internet without hearing both sides. it's frightening." Louis sighed. Y/n nodded.

"also those message were to a secret group chat that was just for the girls. Now it's not so secret anymore." Y/n said. Louis clutched his chest dramatically and gasped.

"Your hiding a group chat from us?" He gasped. Y/n chuckled. Louis never failed to make her laugh or smile.

"so everyone got the message. Jules got it I got it Madison got it madylen got it. Sadie is lying to you and your eating it up like it's chipotle." Millie said a little heated. Louis and Y/n laughed.

"Chipotle?" Tom chuckled. Y/n gasped for air and clutched her chest as did Millie.

"Are you trying to give us whiplash?" millie yelled catching her breathe. Tom only laughed.

"How long have you been there?" Y/n asked hitting him in the arm.

"Since the live started." He smiled. "you didn't know?"

"Obviously not." Y/n rolled her eyes putting her attention on the live.

noahschnaap✓: i need my daily ego boost :/

finnwolfhardoffical ✓: not me ordering chipotle😭

gaten123✓:thanks a lot millie now im hungry😀

julesleblanc✓: I can confirm that she did not cheat and I was the one who fucked up the relationship

Y/n stuck out her bottom lip.

"Jules don't say that." Y/n said.

"see she's soft. A big softie." Louis joked. Y/n nudged his arm.

"good lord stop calling me soft or you'll sleep in the basement tonight." y/n scolded. Louis three his hands up in defense.

"May I also add that sadie leaked y/n's number and admitted to it so sadie if you want to lie about that too then no one's stopping you accept your guilty conscious, the truth and the fact that I can have your career." The angry and heated millie snapped her fingers. "like that."

"OOOOOOOH! GO OFF!" Tom shouted, cheering Millie on. "TO TELL HER GILRY." Tom shouted at he went up the stairs to his room. In the distance you could her a faint 'WHOO!' before the sound of a bedroom door closing. The three teens laughed.

julesxy/n: well if mills is this angry then yk it's the turth

madisonbaeleefp: YES MILLIE TELL HER LYING ASS

madylencline✓: this is why i have a secret fan page you❤ #ilovemilliebobbybrown

👎👍leah speaks👎👍

damn i think im funny💀