The Street

Today my mom is sending me to the mall because I need to get new dance stuff. I need to get new shoes and new clothes. While I am away, my mom's going to make me some hair bows and headbands.

"Goodbye Kendall. I'll pick you up at three." My mom said.

"Bye." I said.

My big cousin, Kara owns the dance shop.

I seen Maddie just coming out the dance shop with Kalani.

"Hey Maddie!" I shouted.

"Umm, hi." She said.

"I was wondering if you would like to come shopping with me and help me pick some new dance clothes? I would love it if you could. My mom doesn't come and pick me up until three so we have plenty of time." I asked her.

"Thanks but I'm out shopping with Kalani today. Sorry." Maddie tried to run away from me but I shouted really loudly on her.

"Maddie wait!" I shouted.

"What is it?" She asked me.

"I see what you're doing." I said.

"What am I doing, Kendall?" She asked me.

"You don't want to hang out with me anymore because I'm not part of the ALDC." I said to Maddie.

"That's so not true. I would never do that." She said.

"Yeah, that's not true." Kalani said.

"We better go before she throws a chair at us." Maddie joked to Kalani.

I ran in the dance shop with two or three tears on my face.

My big cousin, Kara runs the dance shop and she's really sweet but has a bit of a temper.

"Kendall! I'm so happy to see you! What's going on at the ALDC? I bet it's really good." She said.

"I take it my mom hasn't told you yet." I said quietly.

"Told me what?" She asked.

"I quit the ALDC because no one there respects me and my best friend doesn't like me anymore because I quit." I said sadly.

"Who would do that? Oh I know, Maddie Ziegler!" She said.

Kara made me giggle a little.

"Do you have any GiaMia dance clothes left?" I asked.

"They're all over in that corner." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

So I walked over to the GiaMia corner and there was lots of navy blue, pink, red and green leotards. I took one of very colour and then a dew extra things.

I bought four leotards, three cardigans, a new pair of ballet shoes, a pair of jazz shoes and a pair of two shoes.

"That would be $80 but since you're related to me, I'll give you a 15% discount." Kara said.

"Thanks. Here's $68." I have her the money and then I walked out of the shop.

As I was walking out, I seen Maddie give Kalani a huge hug and then they walked into the candy shop.

My mom was waiting for me in the parking lot.

"What was all that about? That thing with Kalani and Maddie?" She asked me.

"I don't know but Maddie doesn't like me anymore." I said sadly.

"What? Why doesn't she like you?" My mom asked me.

"Because I quit ALDC. She says that she's too cool to hang out with me." I said.

"That's a shame. Did you speak to Kara?" She asked me.

"Yeah. I bought lots of new stuff. It came to $80 but she gave me a 15% discount so it only came to $68." I said.

"Okay. I only managed to make you five bows but you should see the size of them." My mom said.

"It's okay." I said.

We finally got home. It's a long drive to the mall from my house.

When I got home, I sat on my phone and read all of my messages.

Messages

Mckenzie Message

"Oh no! That's too bad. I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish you could of stayed a little longer on the ALDC. I'll really miss you. Hey, my birthday is in a couple of weeks. Maybe you could come. I'm having a pamper party.
Mckenzie xx"

Nia Message

"That's too bad. We'll all really miss you, Kendall. I hope I can see you again. You're one of my friends and you've been there for me for like forever. I'm so sorry you have to go. Come back to the ALDC in a couple of months. I would really like it of you could.
Nia xxx"

Jojo Message

"Kendall no! You can't leave. You're one of the best dancers in the team. Please don't go away. We all love you and I would hate it if you would go. I don't want you to go."
Jojo xx
Kalani Message

"This is really bad. Don't go Kendall! We all love you. I'm so sorry that you have to go away because of Abby.
Kalani xx

Kalani didn't write that much. Maddie didn't reply back but I had a weird text message from her.

Maddie Message

"I'm so glad that Kendall is leaving ALDC. None of us actually even liked her. She's such a weirdo! Kalani and I met her at the mall yesterday and she said that I didn't want to hang out with her anymore because she quit the ALDC. It was true."
Maddie xxxxx

Maddie actually said that! I rushed downstairs to tell my mom.

"Mom! Maddie sent this text to me by accident and read what it says." I said crying a little.

"That's terrible. I'll go and tell Melissa and you are coming with me to Maddie's house." My mom said.

"Okay." I said.