"Theo suggested that you're in love with me". I could see Draco's facial expression go blank. The energy in the room shifted and we sat there in silence. I shouldn't have said anything. I just made things so uncomfortable. "He was probably drunk and talking out of his ass", I nervously chuckled.

"Yeah..."

Judging by Draco's reaction, he most likely doesn't have feelings for me. I definitely made things awkward between us. Draco and I never talked about what "we" are to each other and if we're just friends who hook up every now and then or in a relationship beyond a friendship. It's easy to sneak around in dark corners with Draco when I'm not emotionally attached to him. No commitment and no feelings means not having to worry if I'm the only one he's hooking up with or if there are others. Given my relationship with Theo, I don't think I'm ready to fully commit to anyone yet. I just want things to be as casual as they can be but it's hard for me to not think about him as more than a hot guy I'm hooking up with because of how sweet he's been to me lately.

"I should probably go home...", I said getting up from my seat.

"No... um... Can you stay a little longer? I want to take you somewhere"

"Yeah, I'll stay. Can I ask where we're going? I only have my clothes from last night and what I'm wearing right now", I said looking down at Draco's sweatshirt.

"How about, you go home to get changed and meet me by the stables in fifteen minutes"

"Sounds good". Draco got up from his seat and kissed me on the cheek before clearing the table. Uh oh, here comes the butterflies.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I arrived back at the Malfoy Manor, I was changed out of Draco's sweatshirt and in black riding pants, a black blazer, and my winter cloak. Draco was standing by the stables with two of his horse wearing his riding gear. The sun's reflection on the white pillowy snow shined against his light blonde hair and pale skin. His nose and cheeks were rosy pink from the chilly winter breeze.

Draco and I haven't gone horse back riding since we were twelve. He was the one who taught me how to ride horses when we were younger. I remember him coercing me into riding by calling me a "wimp" for being scared of getting on top of his five foot seven horse.

"You remember Orion right?", Draco asked handing me the reins to his black horse.

"How could I forget? He was the first horse I ever rode"

"I will never forget you crying for the first two minutes of riding", he laughed.

"You called me a loser and then repeatedly told me you would push me off the horse if I didn't ride"

"Because you kept on going on about getting your jumper dirty"

"It was Chanel", I scoffed.

"Okay, well now you're in proper riding gear, so shut up and get on the fucking horse". I rolled my eyes and turned around to grab onto the saddle.

I hooked my foot onto the stirrup and Draco's hands wrapped around my waist. My heart rate increased at the feeling of his hands on my body and the smell of his Dior cologne. I could feel the warmth of his body being pressed up against mine.

"Well, are you going to get on?", Draco asked.

"Oh... yeah". I pushed off my foot that is on the ground and swing my leg over the horse and sat on the saddle.

I need to stop going into my own world whenever Draco touches me.

Once Draco mounted his horse, we rode out to the lake on that's on his property. It was like we just entered a winter wonderland. The grounds of the manor was covered in soft white snow and the lake was was completely frozen over. Next to the lake was a large willow tree whose branches stretched over the water, barley touching the ice.

Being at the lake reminded me of ice skating with Draco during the winter time. Our mothers hated it when Draco and I would sneak out of the Malfoy Manor to go skating. They were so scared that we would fall into the lake, they forbade it but Draco also found a way to get us out of the Manor. We spent most of winter hiding from our mothers and skating on the lake until we got older and I started spending most of my time with Theo.

"Alright, we're here", Draco said stopping his horse.

"You brought me to go ice skating?"

"Stop asking questions and get off your horse", he demanded. I got off of the horse, with the help of Draco, and he took my hand, walking me over to the willow tree. "I haven't been out here since we were little"

"Why not?"

"When you started dating Theo, you stopped making plans to go skating with me so I never came back out here"

Way to go Stella.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Don't worry about it, Stell", he chuckled. "I didn't loose sleep over it"
This man clearly doesn't have feelings for me. I don't know why I spent so much time overthinking everything. Theo most definitely was fucking with me when he told me that Draco loved me.

"Anyways... I brought you out here because this is the first winter in awhile where I can have you all to myself"

"Well, I'm sorry for not making an effort to hang out with you", I said looking down at the ground. "I should've been more independent from Theo"

"You have eyelash", he said changing the topic of the conversation and reaching for my cheek. I looked into his sparkly blue eyes as he picked the eyelash up with his fingers. "You still make wishes on your eyelashes, right?"

"Yes, I do", I sighed. "I can't believe you remember that"

"Are you kidding me? You used to pick off my eyelashes for a wish", he chuckled. "I always thought you were crazy but now I get it. You love wishing on eyelashes and shooting stars because you always hoped that one day they'd come true. If you were to ever write your wishes down or say them out loud, you wouldn't feel as disappointed it they don't come true"

"Wow, Dray. You read me like a book", I said twirling my hair around my finger. "Theo used to think wishing was stupid"

"I don't think it's stupid, Stella", he said tiling my chin up with his hand. He held the eyelash in front of my mouth and said, "Make a wish before the wind blows it away". I closed my eyes and thought hard about my wish.

What do I even wish for? A relationship with Draco? If I wish for Draco and it doesn't happen, I would feel like an idiot for wasting an eyelash for it. But if I don't wish for him, it might never happen and I would be stuck feeling indecisive about my feelings for him. God, I sound like a fucking child, wishing for a relationship on a fucking eyelash.

I let out a deep sigh and blew the eyelash of off Draco's finger, watching it fly away. "There all done"

"What did you wish for?"

"If I tell you, it won't come true"

Draco smiled and then reached for my cheek, kissing my lips softly. I got on the tips of my toes and grabbed the back of his neck. For a moment, it felt like the world stopped spinning, like time is just stood still. Kissing Draco wasn't lustful, it felt like... like something so indescribable. I get butterflies in my stomach when I see him and my heart drops every time he looks at me with his crystal blue eyes. The way he takes care of me when I look and feel my worst makes me just melt. Being with Draco, I feel safe, something I never felt with Theo. He makes me feel like I am protected and nothing bad is going to happen to me when he is around. I can't believe I spent my whole life not seeing how perfect Draco is, how perfect he is for me.