TWIST AND TURNS

HI TO ALL THE READERS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT.THNX

***********************************************************************************************************************

Kay's P.O.V

I never gave thought of how my love story would be,especially for someone like me who never believed in love,a tomboy,a don't care,just name it.

That's when i met with him even then i felt attracted to him but his ego disgusted me and boosted my hatred towards him.

It all began when my parents decided to send me to my grandmom's place.there at least they knew that i would concentrate with my studies and pass highly.i didn't support the idea but what could i really do.they had their minds set.and am proud to say i told them so.

 After a long journey,i finally reached my destination,where am i? i wondered. i stood at the bus stop starring at new features,that's when i heard my name "kay" I ignored because it could simply be my concious,"kaylee"This time it was louder,i jumped and looked behind.Guess who it was ,my sister katlin Gennero.

"Katlin" I screamed while running to her still struggling with my heavy bags,this would have turned out perfect if i hadn't tripped and fallen on this extraordinary guy, but no, why would life be fair to me ,Kaylee Gennero.

I stood quickly dusting myself of. "Sorry,i am really sorry," I noticed a strange look, then i had my name. "Gen" he said. I hate that name by the way.

OMG,"Trevor is that you." I went on hugging him.Wow he was so handsome,his reflecting honey brown eyes were so attractive.

*********************CONSIOUS SPEAKING************************

Concious B:Wait since when did he changed into a handsome young man.

 Concious A:ooooh! Kay i think you are in love.

concious B:No that can't be of course am not in love with him.

****************************END******************************

 I mean i would have entered his trap alongtime but no i can't, " I have to go Gen I'll see you at home."  "Okey bye Trev."

Trev's P.O.V

Wow! I think am dreaming, you know what? i might be interested in Gen this time am not joking like in the past. "..............i was a nasty boy......." mmmh she is so beautiful where did she get that kind of face. wait, when did i start looking at girls face, i mean the last time i saw her......mmhh......eehh,when was that by the way.Nkt! never mind time is flying.I guess I'll see her at home. Well, this time, I'll take her first before anyone tries to make a move on her.  

Kay's P.O.V

"kaylee my dear let's go stop looking at that br*t."  "Why are you saying that Kate?,oh i forgot you hate him",  " I not only hate him i but also despice him,reasons.......mmhh.......never mind.You know what, let's go."

I wondered why katlin hate trevor that much i had to find out very soon because....

*************CONSIOUS SPEAKING***************

Concious A: you love him.

Concious B: Ah! SHUT UP.

*************END***********

I had to find the reason because if kate hates someone surely its for a reason. "Hey kay we are here."  Kate said calling me from wonderland.  "Oh......sorry my thoughts were very far." I said placing my bags down. " I realized that," she said rolling her eyes and ringing the door bell.

"This place has changed alot!"  I said looking around in amusement.  "change? Nothing has really changed it's because you were away for so long."  "Yeah,i guess that's true."  Anyway thank God all the drama af the day is over.

All i had to do was prepare for how i was going to adapt to my new school and the surprises yet to come.

***************************************************************************************************************  

MY SINCERE GRATITUDE TO MANAASHA THE AUTHOR OF SNOW IN SUMMER AND ASHA MY CHIEF EDITOR. FOR ALL THOSE WHO WILL READ PLEASE HELP ME PROMOTE MY STORY AND I WILL PROMOTE YOURS TOO AM A FAN OF READING.