he began trying to pull the door open, using all his strength as alex kept it shut.

"let. me. out!" bobby shouts and alex let go of the door suddenly, allowing him to tumble out of the room. he tripped slightly, alex shushing the other three as bobby looked around in fear. he continued down the hall, mumbling to himself as the ghosts snickered, high-fiving each other.

they noticed him running out back so they poofed to the back patio as his helicopter took off.

"quick, let's moon him before he gets away!" reggie suggests, making sydney roll her eyes.

"you know he can't see you, right?" she questions as the boys begin undoing their pants.

"oh, it's not for him syd, it's for us." luke informs her and she turned away as the boys bent over. julie came through the door and sydney's eyes widened.

"so, did you guys have fun in there?" julie asks sarcastically as the boys stood back up.

"okay, you would have done the exact same thing if he stole all your songs." luke retorts.

"but you have new songs, with me." she reminds them. "the best way to get back at trevor is for this band to do great. and to do great, we have to play at dances, then clubs-"

"and tours, i know." luke sighs, taking a step closer to her.

"i'll see you guys at the school." julie states, looking to each ghost. "we go on at nine. please don't be late, there's gonna be a lot of people there."

"we got it, all right?" alex assures her. "don't worry."

julie nodded hesitantly before turning back into the house. sydney quickly spun back to the boys.

"i don't care what julie says, i'm glad we scared bobby." she states. even though what they'd just done was somewhat cathartic, that didn't change that bobby still had credit for all of their songs.

"yeah! i wish we'd done more." reggie agrees. "like written thief on his forehead." he says with a small laugh.

"and alex, how did you shut that door earlier, you could barely open a garage door." luke questions, turning to the blond.

"you learned that from your new friend willie, didn't you?" sydney smirks at him and a small blush appears on alex's cheeks.

"yeah, well, he taught me a few things and we screamed in a museum." he says with a giddy smile, the other three staring at him in confusion. "it's a long story."

"you think he has a few more tricks up his sleeve?" luke asks with a sly grin and alex shrugs.

"let's find out."

~*~

the ghosts poofed to the strip along the beach, where the long haired boy was skateboarding past a few police officers writing up some other skaters. he came over the them, skidding to a stop in front of the four.

"hey!" willie greets alex with a wide smile. "what's up, man? you brought friends?" he fist bumps alex, who grins.

"yeah! these are my band mates, luke, sydney and reggie." he introduces them.

"cool, i'm willie." he says, fist bumping each of them with a grin.

sydney instantly understood why alex liked him, he seemed very open and happy, something alex desperately needed in his life.

"so, you guys here to learn some tricks?" he smirks, pointing to the cops a few feet away and sending their jeep's sirens off. as they attempted to fix it, the skaters quickly slipped away. sydney let out a small laugh and stared in amazement.