Memories and Sunshine

Annemarie's POV

It is getting colder now, the weather is starting to change. It has been five years now since the war between Germany ended. The air was chilled as it blew into my face,  breaking me from my thoughts. I continued on my way home, from school. As I rounded the corner, I remembered those two guards from so long ago. It was sunny today although there was a cool breeze settling in. The sun was shining on my face now, the sun felt good today. I looked back at the corner. I thought of that day, several years ago. I remember the guards, Kirstie, and.....Ellen, I missed her so much I tried to move on but, everytime I was around another person I would remember all the fun times I had with Ellen.

"Annemarie, come back don't leave me by myself, " yelled my blonde haired little sister, Kirstie. "I could never forget about you!" I replied, "come on don't trail behind," I called back to her. She rounded the corner, and ran up to me, engulfing me into a hug. At first I was surprised, then I hugged back. I quickly noticed that her leather pack had been left behind on the walkway. We each pulled away from the hug, I grabbed her pack and helped her put it on. "I'll race you home, " said Kirstie "three...two...one..go!" We ran and ran, I was in the lead! I started to slow down until I came to a stop, I thought back to that day wirh Ellen, the sun was beaming down. I remember Ellen, her smile, it could light up and entire room. I was torn back to the present day, tears welled up in my eyes.

A/N

I know this is weird you guys are proably wondering what this story is all about,

I CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!!

Basically this is based on the story 'Number the Stars' and this is what happened after that story.

IMPORTANT

THIS IS FOR A SCHOOL PROJEST AND I NEED YOUR HELP BY TELLING ME IF THIS STORY IS ANY GOOD, MY STARTING SENTENCE IS

'Do Annemarie and Ellen ever see each other again? If so, when and where? Will they still be friends, or has the war changed them completely?'

SO I NEED YOUR ADVISE

Thank your face and good bye! ;)