Forgotten Spell

Today seemed like a simple ordinary day until we found the witch we've been searching for

Today seemed like a simple ordinary day until we found the witch we've been searching for. It's been weeks of nonstop hunting just to find her and we did. Sam and Cas decided to take on another case here in Kansas while Dean and I hunt this witch. This girl has been putting spells on innocent people making them forget their loved ones before killing them.

She needs to be put in her place and that's exactly what I plan on doing. The drive took us around four hours but then we headed into the home of this woman. Our guns were held high as he went upstairs and I checked downstairs. When we found nothing he let out a sigh. He started to say something when there's a loud crashing sound coming from down in the basement.

"Stay behind me," he ordered and I raised an eyebrow at him. We've talked about this before. Ever since we started dating a few years ago he makes it his mission to keep me safe no matter what. There has even been some hunts he's asked me not to go on from his own paranoia. "Right sorry." He grinned at me and I smiled.

We made our way down into the basement where we found the witch standing there waiting for us. "Look what the cat dragged in." She smirked at us.

"Drug." Dean corrected her. A frown formed on my face as I stared at my boyfriend. "I think you meant drug."

"Does it matter?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"You're right it doesn't matter because your both going to die." She said as if that's supposed to scare us. Dean distracted her as I snuck up on her. She obviously saw it coming and chanted the words to her spell on me. The last thing I remember seeing is the worried look on Dean's face before blacking out.

My eyes opened some time later to find a man hovering over me. He had nothing but worry in his eyes as he tries waking me. "Thank god, are you okay?" He asked while helping me stand to my feet. The frown on my face grew as I looked him up and down. Who the hell is this guy?

"I'm sorry, I don't know who you are."

A wave of sadness washed over his face when that sentence left my mouth. "You really don't remember me?" He asked and I shook my head no. "It's me Dean Winchester...your boyfriend."

Still nothing is coming to me as he tries his best to get me to remember. Deciding it's useless he told me there might be a way for him to help so I went with him. Hours later we arrived back at the bunker. I recognize this place, it's home. "I know where we are." I pointed out.

"Really?" He asked feeling hopeful and I nodded. We went inside where Sam and Cas sat at the table talking. I also recognize my friends as well. It's only Dean who I can't seem to remember. "Hey guys how did it go?" Sam asked.

"Not so good," Dean started as we sat down with the two boys. "Y/n lost her memory."

"Not exactly...see I remember Sam and Cas and my whole life except you Dean." I let out. They all looked surprised but Dean looked very disappointed. That made me upset because I don't want to hurt his feelings. It's just hard for me to try and remember a man I've never seen before.

"I've got an idea." Sam said while grabbing his phone. Moments later he handed it to me and on the screen is a picture of the four of us. "Do you remember this?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"What about this?" Dean asked handing me his phone. It's a picture of us two smiling at the camera. It looks to be a selfie. I continued looking through the pictures on his phone and their mostly of me and him. There's one of us kissing, one where I'm asleep and he's smiling at the camera. The last thing is a video that I clicked on.

*The video*

"Okay y/n is watching a scary movie right now in the dark all alone," Dean said into the phone. "I'm going to sneak up behind her and scare the crap out of her." He laughed and it made me smile seeing his happy face on the screen. He turned the phone around to show me cuddled up on the couch under a warm blanket.

Just as a scary scene came on he jumped up and grabbed my shoulder in his hand. I screamed which only made him laugh harder. "Gotcha!" He laughed into the phone. I stood there glaring at him.

"That wasn't funny Dean! You could have gave me a heart attack!" I yelled at him. He came over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I'm sorry baby," he smirked while trying to kiss me but I wouldn't let him. "I'm sorry, just one kiss." He begged. Smiling I gave him a sweet kiss before the video ended.

*End of video*

My eyes looked up at the three men who were staring at me. Everything came back and I recognized the man sitting in front of me as my boyfriend, Dean Winchester. He had a hopeful look in his eyes as I gave his phone back to him. "Do you remember now?" He asked.

"I'm sorry I don't," I lied, trying to prank them. Pain filled his eyes and I couldn't do that to him. "Just kidding! I remember you Dean." I smiled. He felt relieved while pulling me up out of my chair and into a tight hug. Sam and Cas exited the room as I pulled away to look at the man I fell in love with.

"I don't know what I would have done if you completely forgot about me." He let out as his grip on my waist tightened.

"What exactly did you do to that witch?" I asked him.

"Killed her," he said so nonchalantly, making me laugh. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

"I love you, Dean Winchester." I smiled.

"I love you too, y/n y/l/n." He grinned while pressing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss.