Telling Her

It was Valentine's Day and in Rock City one certain rock troll was pacing around in one of the dressing rooms getting ready. ''Oh boy this is so hard-- what if she hates it?'' Riff the drummer for the rock troll band was asking himself. Barb wasn't the biggest fan of the day of love but she did celebrate it for her rock trolls.

Over the past months him and Queen Barb have been getting closer, he said what no other troll wanted to say to Barb and she knew he was right. That lead Barb to hangout and look at him a bit they had done a lot of fun things in fact they both worked on picking songs together and they practiced singing, now he was confess his feelings and love for his queen.

''Hey man, what's wrong?'' He looked to see Branch the pop troll come in.

''Oh h-hey Branch-- oh I'm trying to get up my courage I'm not sure about this--what if she hates me after this or it was all in my head?'' He asked worried.

''I thought the same thing with Poppy but if it feels like it its probably true-- besides Poppy and Barb have been talking and well yeah why would she say no to you, you guys spend a lot of time together according to her.''

''You been spying on Barb and Poppy?''

''Nah I was walking by and overheard it.'' Branch said chuckling.

''Ok stay calm this should be easy I mean I love her with all my heart.'' Riff said.

''I'm here for ya man if you need a shoulder to cry on or go out to get a drink I'll be here for you.'' Branch said patting his back.

''Thanks man.'' They fist bumped.

''Hey Riff come on dude we are about to start!'' Barb said bursting in.

''Coming your royal rockness.'' He smiled at her.

She smiles back at him and left. He couldn't help stare at her she was wearing a pink tank top with a few holes in it and black shorts with a belt around her with a purple heart she was smoking.

He went back stage and pulled the sheet off of his drum set he smiles and looks at the note in his hand. After their first break came Branch was gonna announce him.

''Hey Riff you ok?'' He looked to see Barb coming and looking at him.

''Yeah I'm great just getting warmed up-- oh say Barb want to go get a drink afterwards?'' He asked.

''Um sure why not dude.'' She winks.

Then they started the concert. Barb played her guitar and they started playing the famous song Crazy Train..

''We're going off the rails of a craazy train!'' She sang.

Riff played the drums with everything he had and he looked and saw their rock trolls all jamming out and some of the other tribe members dressed like rock as they were joining in. Branch and Poppy were dancing and jumping.

Next came the song. 'Born to Wild!'

Riff watched his queen as she jumped and was sliding on her knees and dancing, but he also put all his attention on playing, he saw Sid and Carol jamming out as well and they all started singing at the end. 'BORN TO BE WILD!'

Then they sang 'More then a Feeling.' and all the trolls in the crowd were excited and sang along as well.

''ROCK N ROLL!'' He looked to see Thrash and Peppy both dancing on the wheelchair.

Riff was singing a bit himself and saw Barb with the microphone out to the audience then they finished the song and everyone went wild. The band all bowed and cheered.