3. Jealousy

Chenle and Jisung were having a movie night at Jisung's appartment.

Chenle was sitting on the sofa and Jisung was sitting on the floor in front of Chenle, while the older boy was busy ruffling his hair while watching a rom-com about high school.

Chenle suddenly spoke, "I'm jealous."

Jisung looked up and saw the boy pouting. He raised his eyebrow, and spoke, "I haven't even looked at anyone other than you!"

"It's not a person." Chenle stated.

Now Jisung was more confused.

"It's just... That you're still in school while I graduated.. last year... I could have spent the high school life with you if we got together earlier..." Chenle said and then added, blushingly, "You know all the mushy dramatic stuff."

Jisung then laughed heartily, his eyes disappearing as he did. He then stood up and situated himself beside Chenle, pulling the boy impossibly close to him.

"Hmmm! What do you mean by mushy dramatic stuff?" Jisung inquired.

Chenle looked at the boy, pouting his lips again puffing his cheeks with air and shook his head before he turned his body to face Jisung and held the boy's face in his hands and squished them.

"It's okay, just some more months and you'll graduate too." Chenle then sighed.

Jisung then also smiled, agreeing with Chenle with a nod, then he spoke, "Sorry for not confronting earlier."

"It's fine, I understand." Chenle was still smiling.

Jisung then booped their noses and pulled away scrunching his face cutely after, but they stared at each other after that for a little too long for Jisung's liking and then he moved forward, in an attempt to kiss Chenle on the lips.

But getting what Jisung was up to, Chenle moved his head back and glared cutely at the boy, warning, "Don't break your promise, after you graduate then all that kissy kissy stuff."

Jisung then huffed and cuddled Chenle more and then placed a kiss on Chenle's hair. Chenle was giggling at how Jisung started acting like a baby suddenly.

And the rest of the night was spent like that, cuddling and snacking, and watching movies.

✩✩✩

Yoshha

Now idk when I'll update chapter 4 and 5 cuz I have no thoughts anymore ◉‿◉

Published : 13-02-2021
Words : 377