MMMMM scene.

AFTER A FEW MONTHS OF CHATTING AND HANGING OUT

Part 3: Aidans POV. (the story but its Aidans POV +point of view+)

THE NEXT DAY. (8:45 AM)

Aidan woke up to the sound of his alarm. It was 8:45! He jumped out of bed and hopped in the shower.
"I have to be fresh!" he thought to himself. He quickly took a shower and came out a few minutes later. It was a quick wash and the time was 8.50. He went to find his casual outfit but couldn't find it.
"FUCK!!" The time was 8:56, there was a knock at the door. It was Sam! Aidan rushed to the door with only his pants on.
"so what? i cant be late.." he thought. Aidan opened the door and Sam was standing there. After seeing Aidan he quickly covered his eyes.
"AH! sorry! i couldn't find my shirt."
"its fine- maybe go get one, ill make myself at home." Sam blushed.
"alrighty! sorry again.." he ran upstairs and Sam entered the house. He went to the living room and sat down.
His body was so fine... Sam knew he liked this guy and couldn't wait any longer. He ran upstairs to Aidans room to find him still looking for his shirt. He went in the room, pulled Aidan up off the floor and pinned him against the wall.
"wha-" Sam put his finger over Aidans mouth.
"shhh." he moved his finger and turned it into a make out session. Aidan moaned quietly during the kiss trying to pull away. it was no use, Sam was stronger than him so he returned the kiss. Sam picked Aidan up and put him on the bed.
"open wide" Sam smirked. He did as he was told and Sam got on top of him. They stared at each other for a bit before breaking into another long kiss. Aidan moaned again and Sam started rubbing his thighs.
(remember that bag of  ITEMS? well, sam brought that with him and had put it at the side of Aidans bed 😏😏)
After the kiss Sam opened the bag and got a bottle on lube out. Aidans eyes widened.
"i-ive never d-done this before.." he paused for a bit and Sam looked at him. "could you uh- g-go slow?-" Sam nodded and opened the bottle. He took his own pants off revealing his yhyhyhyhyhyh then he removed Aidans. He put some of the lube on three of his fingers and looked at Aidan for permission. Aidan nodded regretfully. Sam put one finger at a time, going slow like Aidan had told him to. Aidan moaned louder and louder.
"i cant go slow anymore." Sam thought, picking up the speed.
"S-SAM!~" Aidan yelled. "i-" he couldn't finish his sentence because of all his moaning. Sam stopped and then put some more lube on his hand and started jerking off. After a bit, he looked up at Aidan for permission again and he nodded. Sam stuck it in and Aidan moaned.
"g-go s-slow this t-time.." he stuttered. Aidan knew he wouldn't go slow so he kept begging. "p-please~" after some convincing Sam finally nodded and went slowly. Each time Aidan moaned, it would make him wanna go faster and faster. He didn't care about what speed Aidan wanted to go at, he thrusted as fast as he could.
"S-SAM I-IT HURTS!-" Aidan yelled with tears in his eyes. Sam didn't see he was crying until he looked at Aidans face.
"fuck.-" he wiped Aidans tears and kissed him. "i didn't see you crying. sorry.. did i hurt you?" Aidan sniffled and shook his head.
"i-i'm fine.." he feel back onto the bed making Sam chuckle. "thats not funny" Aidan said in an angry tone.
"you're adorable when you're mad. did you know that?" Aidan turned red and covered his face. Sam moved his hands and kissed him again. "i'm not done yet~" Aidan rolled his eyes
"i hate you. make this quick." he nodded and started thrusting again. Aidans quiet moans went louder and louder and Sam went faster and faster. Sam groaned, he knew that Aidan would HYHYHYHYHYHYHY soon. He went in and out a few more times and Aidan had HYHYHYHYHHYHYHYHYHYYH. Another few thrusts later Sam YHYHYHYHYHYH too. It was on the bed and Aidan had shedded a few tears.
"you're such a crybaby" Sam chuckled again.
"shut up sammy."
"sammy?-" at this point, Sam was wheezing. Aidan slapped him across the face. Sam looked Aidan in the eyes, dead serious. But Aidan hadn't realised Sams change of mood.
"i told you to shut up"
"did you just slap me?" Aidan realised.
"WAIT WAIT WAIT NONONONONONO WAIT NO STOP SORRY I WONT DO IT AGAIN PLEASE NO DONT WAIT IM NOT READY STOP" Sam shook his head and put his pants back on and then plopped down next to Aidan. "i'm going to the bathroom." he got up and fell straight to the ground. Sam hurried over
"are you okay?!" Aidan looked up at him.
"DO I LOOK OKAY?!?" Sam broke out into laughter and carried him to the bathroom.
"ill be outside." Aidan nodded and held onto the counter for support.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES.

"SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he yelled. Sam barged the door open.
"what happened?!" he said terrified. Only to see Aidan laughing.
"help me out please." he faked a smile (probably looked like 😁 or something)
"i hate you" he carried Aidan back to the bed put him down and then sat himself down. Aidan dug himself into Sams chest and they got comfortable, then fell asleep for a while.