I just wanna be with you

Eddy didn't want to disturb Brett, who was clearly calling his family to make them aware of the situation. Eddy sent some extra thoughts to mrs.Yang.

He waited until it had been silent in the bedroom for quite a while, before he went over there.
Brett was lying on the bed, facing the wall.
Eddy silently slid his own body behind him, moved as close as possible to his back, and wrapped his arm around him.
There was nothing more to say.
Brett took his hand and intertwined their fingers.
Eddy closed his eyes and just lay there, taking his love in.
This was about to be their last night together in his apartment. They were too busy saviouring and worshipping this moment, to say or do anything.

-I wanna play, Brett suddenly said.
-Ok?
-Yeah, Eddy, let's play something together, let's have fun, Brett turned around saying.
-Ok then. Eddy smiled widely.

Brett had to sit down while playing, he didn't feel strong enough to stand anymore, but it was great. It was fun.
He took some good amount of time to take in that deep feeling of how lucky he was having Eddy, this friend who was always there for him, and, most of all, was actually capable of matching him and his playing. How they were able to make such fun and beautiful music together. It was important to him, he had been grateful about it since he was a teen.

Brett got tired after a short amount of time though, which made him agitated and sad, because he really didn't want the night to end at all. There was so much stuff he wanted to do with Eddy, like old-times' sleep-overs, reading manga, gaming and talking the whole night through. It wasn't possible though.
They went to bed, but Brett refused to close his eyes, starting to talk about their world tours and some sweet moments he had saved in his memories.
Eddy smiled and went alomg with it, telling about his one experience in Boston, when he realised Brett was dozing off. His answers were muffled and his body rested heavily against his.
Eddy collected all of his love in his arms, and curled his own long limbs around him, like he had done sometimes before, when he felt like he needed to protect Brett from the world. He held him as close as possible still making sure Brett was able to breathe, and closed his own eyes, letting himself go while melting his body together with his love's. His only one.

The thought of losing this was way too hard, he tried not to even think about it. His tears were slowly falling, wetting Brett's hair under him.

Why the hell did this have to happen??
Why the hell were they not allowed to just live their lives in peace, like everyone else?
They had so much more to do, to discover! There was still so much more to be said!
Eddy didn't want to spend the last night this way though. He tried to focus on what was actually feeling good.
He breathed deeply and closed his eyes, trying to find the peace inside, feeling the warmth from his beloved boyfriend, and he drifted away, finally.

Brett was awakened by the feeling of Eddy's warm, slender fingers stroking his cheek and his hair.
He smiled and rolled over to meet Eddy's kind eyes.
-D' you sleep well?
-Mhm
-You want breakfast?
-Uh...a little bit too early I guess?

Eddy continued stroking that face, that hair... he couldn't make himself stop it.

Brett closed his eyes and leaned in to the touch. He just felt tired, still. Even if they eventually slept some good hours.

Eddy caught Brett's lips, kissing him softly, untill he could feel Brett's response. Then he leaned in and deepened it, it was hard to stop. He couldn't. He let himself get lost in all his mixed, weird feelings, he was happy to find that Brett was still with him in it.

He just couldn't let go. It was impossible. The next kiss begun before the last one ended.
He pushed Brett down under him, still not losing his mouth.
Careful to not crush that tiny guy underneath him, he just continued while the minutes passed. There was no way back. He just couldn't stop.
And he could feel how Brett felt the same.
Brett moaned and wrapped his arms around his back, pulling him closer with a suprising strength.

Eddy felt his heart was about to burst from all the mixed feelings in his system. He had to get rid of it somehow, before he wouldn't be able to breathe anymore.
Then he lost the control of his body. He attacked Brett's neck, only to get those hot moans in response, God, how he loved those moans! The hottest ever! Better than any porn he had ever watched, hotter than any girl he ever had! He just wanted to continue the whole thing, like forever, keep hearing those moans!
Brett unwrapped his whole body under him, let Eddy into him, as close as there was possible, for now at least, if not...

Eddy felt ashamed and embarrassed by the fact that he got turned on.
It was a sore, painful moment, but yet filled with pleasure, which his body responded to, helplessly.
Eddy's hands were wandering off, he couldn't help it, they just had to feel him, one more time, all over.
Still happy and ever so relieved to feel responses from Brett. He felt the same!

-I gotta have you, Eddy. Please. Let me have you. I need it. So badly!
-You sure?
-Yeah, I just.. yeah.

They let the whole world pass without even noticing it, making love that last time, slowly, trying to make every second, every minute last longer, pushing the limits for what was possible.

Eddy gave his boyfriend all he ever got, every piece of his heart, every feeling, every memory, every single thing, and Brett took it.
He lay there, underneath the love of his life, feeling how different he was this time, how different everything was, still so familiar....
He wrapped his legs around Eddy's lower back, pulling him even closer, if that had ever been possible that is. He stroked him, careful not to tickle him, with that perfect amount of pressure on Eddy's skin, that perfect way only he could do.
Only Brett...
Eddy cried.
-Don't fucking leave me Brett! he sobbed.

-I have to.
Brett's whisper was tickling in his ears.

-Stay with me!
-I can't!
-I know! But I'm still begging you!
Eddy hid his face against Bretts left shoulder, sobbing, heavily breathing between the attacks, feeling like he was about to die himself.

-Eddy...
Brett pulled him close again, clinged to him with arms and legs.
-I have to go. I'm so sorry.
-In that case take me with you!
-No, Eddy, no, no, no. You gotta stay here and keep rocking the world with classical music, you know?
They looked at each other and Brett stroked Eddys cheek with the backside of his fingers. His aching, dried fingers.
Brett smiled at him, crying as well. He just couldn't produce that much tears anymore, he didn't have anymore strength in him to cry out loud like Eddy did.

-I wish I could go with you! Eddy whispered, losing his voice. Losing it all.
-I know Eddy, I know. But you can't. There's still so much more for you here.

Neither of them had ever made love to anyone while crying before. It was a whole new experience, a whole new feeling, mixed feelings of so much pain, so much sorrow, so much despair. And so much love, so much pleasure. All in one. Eddy was amazed by how this was even possible.

-This is so intense, Brett whispered, as if he could read his thoughts.
Actually he probably could. Eddy was convinced about that many years ago.
-Yeah.

They both closed their eyes and let theirself float away together. Disappear. From all the painful.
Those moments. Just one more minute, being together. Nothing else.