"Yeah, I hope so. Anyways, here are the papers" Y/N says and hands them back to Brian.

"Thank you Ms. L/N" Brian says.

"No problem Brian" Y/N says.

With that, Brian leaves Y/N's office and closes the door behind him.

Y/N sighs and grabs her pen. She didn't want to tell brian she was thinking of roger since roger and brian are friends. To be honest, Y/N had a crush on roger as well. But she didn't want to tell him since she wasn't ready at all. After all, she was roger's boss and roger her co-worker...

---
*12PM*

Roger was busy typing up the documents that Y/N asked him to do when again Freddie cam up to his desk but this time with Brian and John.

"Hey, Rog, it's time for lunch. Aren't you going to come and have lunch with us?" Freddie asks.

"I can't right now, I'm busy typing this documents that Y/N wants. I need to finished them." Roger said without taking his eyes off from the computer.

"Roger, you'll have time to finished typing--" John was about to finish talking when Y/N interrupted him.

"Roger, it's okay. You can go eat lunch" Y/N said while standing next to her door.

Roger looks up at Y/N and nods his head. "Alright, But are you sure it's okay?" He asks once again.

"Yes, of course it is. Don't worry" Y/N says with a smile.

Roger stands up from his seat and makes his way up to the boys. "Okay, I guess I can go" He says.

The boys smile at Roger and they say bye to Y/N and she says bye back to them. And with that the boys make their way to get lunch.

---

Freddie, Brian, Roger and John arrived at a cafe next to the office. Right now they are siting down and looking down at their menus to decide what to eat.

"Hm.. What are you guys going to eat?" Freddie asks.

"A vegan salad" Brian says.

"You always get random vegan food" Freddie says and rolls his eyes.

"It's good, Fred" Brian says back.

"I think I'm gonna get a soup" John says.

"I'll get a soup as well, I think" Freddie says.

"Roger what are you getting?" Brian asked him.

Roger was busy thinking about Y/N. He didn't know if this was right or wrong to have a crush on his boss from work but he totally didn't care if it was wrong.

"Roger!" Freddie shakes Roger's arm.

Roger gets out of his thoughts and looks at Freddie.

"What Freddie? Did you guys already order?" Roger says while looking at his menu.

"No, the waitress hasn't come yet" Freddie says.

"What were you thinking about Roger?" John asks.

"He was thinking about Y/N" Freddie says.

"Freddie! Shut up!" Roger looks at him and rolls his eyes.

"They'll find out soon anyways, Rog" Freddie says.

"Wait, you have a crush on the boss?" Brian asks with a chuckle.

"Ye-Yeah.. I do" Roger says and smiles.

"For how long?" John asks.

"For about.. 2 months I think, or probably longer than that" Roger says.