Part 6

Sorry I took too long to make this, I just lowkey forgot about this and everything, but all of you wanted me to continue, so here you have it, chapter 6 :D also make sure to follow me on TikTok gownaj will be my user, now onto the story shall we?

As Momo was flirting with Nayeon, Sana couldn't help but just stare at how Momo looked at Nayeon with hearty eyes, so Sana started thinking that Momo actually meant those things so she stood up and pulled Momo towards the girls bathroom

Momo: Yo what's wrong? Something happen? Are you hurt? Why did you pull me away from Nayeon? San-

Sana: Shut up Momo, how will I be hurt when I was across from you the whole time, idiot

Momo: So you pulled me away to give me attitude, I'm going back, screw this and screw you *turns around and starts walking away*

Sana: Wait, you're not going anywhere *grabs Momo's wrist and pushes her inside the girls bathroom and locks the door*

Momo: What the hell is your problem Sana, not that long ago you were flirting with Mina and now you're locking me in a bathroom with you?!?!?Are you out of your fucking mind?

Sana: ....

Momo: Well say something genius

Sana: *goes towards Momo and hugs her*

Momo: Sana....I won't be able to help if you don't say anything, what's wrong with you?

Sana:....I just didn't .... Nayeon

Momo: Sorry what was that?

Sana: I said that I ..... Nayeon

Momo: Sana can you speak correctly or not?

Sana: I JUST DIDN'T LIKE HOW YKU WERE FLIRTING WITH NAYEON GODDAMIT *gasps* *covers mouth*

Momo: Are you....let's see what's that word again.....

Sana: ohhh wow look at the time heh....ummm I have to go

Momo: Awww my poor little baby is jealous, don't worry, I won't get you jealous again, I promise :) *kisses Sana's forehead*

Sana: Shut up, let's go *unlocks the door and opens it*

Momo: *Goes up and shuts the door pinning Sana to the door* You we're gonna do something else weren't ya? *chuckles*

Sana: n-no

Momo: *leans in and sees Sana close her eyes* Don't think of it that way idiot, now move I'm gonna open the door, also the "you were gonna do something else weren't ya?" Was something else, I meant it as you locking me in here or something....mhmmm perverted snake indeed, see ya later loser *leaves*

After that Sana was embarrassed about what has happened, but she was mostly embarrassed about getting topped, she's usually the top and and won't let Momo top her ever again, now, she's planning on getting pay back.......Now let's check on the other shall we?

Nayeon: YAHHHH DUMBASS, CANT YKU SEE WERE YKURE GOING, YOU SPILLED THE COFFEE ALL OVER ME IDIOT

Miyeon: omg I'm so so so so so so sorry, I didn't see where I was going, I was just trying to run away fro-

Minnie: YAHHHH CHO MIYEON

Miyeon: I'm so sorry...uhhh

Nayeon: Oh my apologies I thought you were one of my friends, and I'm Nayeon, Im Nayeon :)

Miyeon: Ah alright alright I really need to go now, Minnie is getting closer and closer, and like she said, my name is Miyeon, Cho Miyeon now I gotta go, nice meeting you *runs away*

Nayeon's thoughts: Hmmm Cho Miyeon, pretty cute if you tell me, now I have to be friends with her, she looks sensitive, a good prey to make Jeongyeon jealous

Ahhh, I'm sooooo sorry that's it's short, I'll work on next chapter, and also on the next Twice smut, and also I'm working on a Minmi story, but I'll release it when it's all done, I'm sorry, I don't know when I'll upload again