Chapter 17. Talking to the boys

Silva and Zeno, walked out of the room, Maha and Kikyo also walked out of the room to, it seemed important. Kalluto stand up, and bowed to (Y/n) without saying a thing and walked out of the room. (Y/n) was left in the room with Illumi and Milluki. She stood there awkwardly in front of the eldest sons. 

"So um, should I go or?" She asked.

"You can stay if you would like" Milluki told her while turning his face to the side, avoiding eye contact.

'It's weird how Milluki and Illumi are still here, I thought they would be busy or something' She thought to herself.

"(Y/n) why do you hang out with Hisoka?" Illumi asked.

(Y/n) looked shocked that he actually talked to her.

"He can be sweet sometimes and he's alright to be around" She said.

"I have a question of my own" Milluki said.

She looked towards Milluki.

"Sure ask away." 

Milluki stood up, and walked towards her.

"Do you like anime?" 

She could feel her eyes light up and her mouth forming a smile.

"Of course I do! I really enjoy anime!" She said happily.

Milluki had the same look on his face, like she did. He grabbed both of hrrhands and started to speak quickly.

"What are your favorite animes? Who's your favorite? How many animes have you seen? What do you watch them on? Do you cosplay?"

"I love (favorite anime), (favorite character), (the number of animes), (what you watch them on), (do you cosplay)" She responded with the same energy.

"Yesss! We should totally go to my room and binge watch animes together!" He said happily.

"What's anime?" A quite voice asked.

Milluki and (Y/n) stopped talking and their eyes grew wide. Their heads snapped towards Illumi and looked at him like he was crazy.

She grabbed Millukis sleeved and yanked him to turned around. She pulled him down and whispered,

"We have to educate him on anime!" 

Milluki looked hesitant but agreed.

"Follow us Illumi, we'll show you our world" She said while grabbing Illumis arm.

While dragging Illumi, (Y/n) was following Milluki to his room, and once they reached his door he swung it open.

"Sorry for the mess, but go sit on my bed or something" Milluki pointed towards his bed, it was the cleanest thing in his room. 

She pushed Illumi on the bed and sat next to him.

"Okay so what type of anime showed we watch" Milluki said while dragged a massive TV in front of them. He sat on the bed, but due to his weight the mattress dipped, and caused (Y/n) to lean on his shoulder. Milluki froze, while holding the remote.

"Well what kind is there" Illumi asked.

She quickly sat up and shook Illumis arm.

"There's sport anime, horror, school types, adventure animes, love ones, odd ones, and a few prison ones" She spoke what was like a mile a minute.

"A horror one then" Illumi Spoke while placing his hands in his lap.

"Okay then, we can watch one we all haven't seen, well for (Y/n) and me of course, I have to log into this TV first so you guys talk or something" Milluki told them while working with the TV.

"So, there was a time were this guy tried to tell me 'Men can cheat, and women can't.' Then he proceeded to ask me out on a date and I fricking left," While (Y/n) said this she held her hands in front of her chest and said 'If you're a woman you were made to pleasure me." (A song I don't know the name of)

She started to laugh and then said, :Then I broke to his ar. for trying to grab me, god it was fun"

Illumi was neutral.

Milluki laughed a bit.

"Okay I'm logged in, I suggest we watch the promise never land" Milluki said while looking at the others for approval.

"Isn't that the new one, about these kids that live on a farm and they are rises to be eaten?" (Y/n) question.

Milluki nodded and Illumi said "Let's watch that then"

"Oh wait we need snacks! Illumi can you go get some?" Milluki said.

"What kind of...snacks?" Illumi asked while standing up.

"Candy, chips, and soda for me" Milluki said.

Illumi nodded and turn towards (Y/n).

"Candy, water and popcorn for me please" She asked.

"Okay, I'll get some for myself as well" Illumi said and left the room.

Milluki got up and grabbed a colorful remote and pressed a button, LED lights turned on, and they were white.

"What color?" He asked.

"Hmm purple?" She asked.

He press some buttons and a deep purple spread across the room. She smiled and laid on her stomach. 

They bother started to tell bad jokes to each other and some stories.

They both started to laugh, they didn't hear the door open but all of a sudden Illumi was in front of them with their snacks.

"I got them" He said while placing them on a table and moving it so it's in front of them.

"You brought a whole box of water and soda?" He questioned.

"Yes, so we have enough and we can share" Illumi said.

(Y/n) smiled, both Illumi and Milluki laid next to her, and Milluki turned on the anime.

A few hours passed by and
(Y/n) was upset that it ended.

"Is it over?" Illumi asked.

"Yeah, sadly" Milluki said.

"We ate half of our snacks" She said while sipping some water. 

"Next anime?" Illumi asked staring at the TV.