"Are you guys serious about this? I'm so confused." i said then i sat down to calm myself.

"And one more thing, if you decline our offer..how about the offer of the other company? Here.." then dad lends me a stapled papers.

I read it and widen my eyes..

This is too much?

"Marriage?! You want me to marry a stranger?!" i said, and mom pulls a forced smile.

"Dad?!" but he just looks at me..

I don't even see the name of the guy here!

Suddenly a knock interrupts, "Come in!" Mom said, then a old women that looks strict walks in with a feminine lady.

I guess its her daughter, what is it this time?

"Huh! I guess she declines the marriage proposal too, and i believe we won this contest." then she carefully takes the papers from me with two fingers.

What the hell is her problem? As if she's picking a booger..

I take a glance at her daughter, and she is beautiful well dressed and looks so soft, inshort a mannered lady with etiquette.

"This is your daughter?...she looks a entrepreneur to me." she bluntly said, and i look at my clothes..dafuq she's saying?

"Excuse me madam Ellia, it is disrespectful to say something mean on someones daughter, though we didn't even say something like that from your daughter." aunt firesback.

I don't wanna hear something stupid from this old hag, gotta get out of here!

I sat up "Your daughter is beautiful and looks well mannered.." i fakely smiles, "Thank you—" "Unlike you though." i said and steps out of the office.

I hear her babbling from the outside, ugh!

I go to the comfort room and looks at the mirror, i look so fine what the hell is that hag saying i look like an entrepreneur?!

*Sigh!...

Is it important to replace dad from his position? Its just..it looks a heavy job for me! You will hold the company's money, and you should be careful of trusting someone!

Calling the girls♡~

"Hi guys it's me, I'm on a trouble today."

Yooie: What?!where are you? Did someone snatch your bag? Did you do something bad?!—

Bori: Yooi don't over react, she didn't tell the reason why..

Yooie: Oh, why though?

"We have a family meeting, then we talk about me replacing my dad's position if i graduate someday."

Yooie: Wow congrats you have a job on your future! Why sound so sad?

"I don't know.."

Bori: What's your dad's position?

"CFO.."

Yooie: Ehh?! Wait did you accept their offer??

"No.."

Yooie: Why? It is a honorable job you can take from your parents! They will be proud if you accept it!

Bori: I agree, but for me it is not a easy job you know, if you don't want to accept then don't do it if you just wanna make your parents happy even though you don't like it, it is a selfish thing to do.

Yooie: Well, yeah she's right.

"*Sigh, i see but they offer me a another one though..a marriage."

Yooi:WHAATT???!!

Bori: Woah really? Who's the guy?

Yooie: Omygosh y/n, your family is the best!

Bori: Yooie..

Yooie: What?..i mean if you're having a hard time we will listen you know.

"Yooie, you like marrying a stranger from other company?"

Yooie: Well honestly i won't do that, but if i know him or we met after the marriage proposal and i fell inlove maybe yes..but on your case it's a big no.

Bori: I agree, but have you seen the name of the guy?

"No, and guys actually i am a candidate to that marriage proposal...we are two candidates, but since i decline they take the proposal to me, honestly the second candidate is really beautiful and she looks feminine a well mannered one with etiquette."

Bori: I bet her mother is a hag and so full of herself.

"Yeah, you're right."

Yooie: Woah, if i am you i will loose to that girl really..i am insecure to my attitude from other soft girls like you saw you know.

Bori: That's not true, just stay from what you are i will grab you someday.

"Ehem, is that suppose to be a.."

Bori: Shh, she's a bird brain she will not know.

Yooi: What are you guys saying?

Bori:Anyways, i have to go now, goodluck y/n.

Yooi: Yeah me too, bye bye and goodluck kisses!

"Yeah, thanks for hearing me out bye."

Bori: No problem.

Yooi: No problem!

Andddd i hang up, after that someone enters, and it is the daughter of madam hag ellia.

"Oh, what are you doing in here? Your parents are looking for you." she nicely said, indeed well mannered.

"I know, I'm just making a call." i said.

"I'm Kirei Hirawa, what's yours?" she ask.

"Your name sounds so gentle, I'm Y/N takka nice to meet you." "Likewise." and we both shakes hands.

"I'm sorry for my step mother's attitude, i don't like her either, i am glad you stand for yourself i hope i can be like that too." she said.

"You can do it too you know, anyways i need to go back now." i smiled.

"Oh, sure bye." "Bye.." and about to step out when she called me.

"You don't really want to take back the proposal?" she ask, and i shook my head "I don't marry strangers." i said and already left her.

That proposal is for people like her, not like me i want to enjoy my teenage years so why not decline though?

Sorry for long rest but here you go, hope you like it bye.