Neville Catch Up Part 5

Boggart:
Your parents.

I Love You:
You and Neville were in the greenhouse. You were sitting on a chair just watching him and listening to him talking about plants. You watch him move around the greenhouse and point at plants and say thins about. You smiled and randomly said, "I love you so much, Neville." He stared at you. He seemed confused and nervous. But then he walked over to you and kisses your forehead. "I love you too, sunflower." He says amd goes back to what he was doing.

Who's Taller?:
Wow he is a lot taller than I thought he was. According to Google he is 6ft.
So he is taller by 3 1/2 inches. Which makes you 5'7 1/2"

What Their Parents Think Of You:
His grandmother does not like you. She thinks you are evil and are going to hurt him.
His parents never said anything to you but his mom did give you a gum wrapper and you were confused at first but you knew it had to be a good thing based off of Neville's face.

Nicknames:
His for you: Sunflower, darling, my love, flower, ray, seed (because he finds you so cute and little) baby, and lovely.
Yours for him: Sunny, Gryffin, cutie, mine, lover boy, plant dude, and Nev and sometimes Nevie.

Your Couple Song:

When he listens to this song he thinks of you because he loves you so much and he wants to spend the rest of his life with you. And when he did fall in love with you it was because he felt like he couldn't do anything but fall in love with you.

You Get Bullied:
You are constantly getting bullied because of what your last name is. People think you are insane and weird. Some people think you are evil. Other people think you are going to kill them. And other people like to see how long they can tease you before you break.
"Hey, Lestrange, how's mom and dad doing?" A kid says as you are walking down the hall.
"Not gonna tell mommy and daddy to kill me are you?" Another says.
And other people just run away at the sight of you.
One day people had said so many things that by lunch you decided to lock yourself in your dorm. You hear a knock on your door.
"Go away!" You yell.
"Y/n! Your stupid, Gryffindor friend is looking for you!" You hear Draco say.
You open your door and push Draco out of the way.
"Don't say anything about Neville." You say and he just rolls him eyes.
You walk to the greenhouse and said down on your chair.
"Hello, Sunflower." Neville says giving you a kiss on the top of your head. You just put your face in your hands.
"Baby? What's wrong?" He say crouching down in front of you.
"I'm fine." You say into your hands.
"If you don't want to talk, I won't force you too." He says and stands up. He walks around the greenhouse and does what he normally does. He keeps looking at you only to find you with your hands.
After awhile he walks over to you.
"Y/n?" You let out a muffled what.
"Can you stand up." You shake your head no.
"If you want me to look at you I won't." He stands up and holds your hands in his. He closes his eyes and he feels you barry your face on his shoulder.
He starts moving side by side.
"I love you so much." He says.
"I love you too." You say quietly.

When You're On Your Period:
You give a attitude to most people and are a lot more of a smart ass.
If you aren't in your dorm. You are probably sitting or laying down somewhere face down.

Neville is looking all around for you but can't find you. Then it hits him.
"The greenhouse." He says to himself before heading there. When he walks in there he finds you laying face down underneath one of the tables.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"What are you doing?"
"Laying face down on the ground. Clearly." You say.
"Why?"
"Because I can."
"Okay," he past your back before standing up again.
"Let me know if you need anything."
"Okay."
He starts working.
"I love you."
"I love you too, Ray."