"Ok come on," I say and Miami takes the bag from me.

"I'm here for my parents," I say and the guy doesn't seem to care about us.

"Mark and daniel Himes," I say and he types on the computer without even looking up.

"Mark and Daniel Himes were both were arrested for kidnapping a Hazen green."

"Well I'm Hazen and they didn't kidnap me, so please let me explain," I say and he rolls his eyes before turning to the waiting room.

"Someone will be there to talk to you shortly." He says and we left.

"Ace you'll have to go," I say and he seems shocked.

"What?" He asked.

"Ace, you're better at thinking on your feet and you know all of the things they put us through. I don't think I can be as cleaver on my own so you'll have to." I say and he nods.

"Ok?" I ask and he nods again.

"I won't fuck up," I say and he smiles.

Soon a man walked out and looked at us.

"Who here is Haze?" He asks and Ace raises his hand and if led away.

Then after a bit, he returns wearing a look of relief and the detective looked as though he was told that the world would end.

"Come on let's get you guys to your parents." He says and I smile.

"Also, the last thing?" He said turning to me.

"Ace, Haze said you were there every moment of what happened yet, you weren't mentioned once by those people." He says and I look down.

"I was always a shadow of my brother. I don't even think they remembered having two kids, let alone wanted me back." I say and he nods.

We follow him into the back and that's when we saw them.

Danny's eyes were completely red and he was trying extremely hard to get away from Mark who was holding him back.

He thrashed against him and suddenly jumps.

"Dad!" Miami screams.

"Miami," Mark says and turning around for just long enough for Danny to escape his grasp.

He rushed the bars and Miami only holds out the bottle and he stops. His eyes flashing fear.

"Miami?" He says before grabbing the bottle and using his teeth to rip through the bottle and pouring the contents into his mouth.

"More." He hisses sounding more Animal than human. Showing off his sharp fangs. Miami only tasks a hand handing him the bottle this time he simply opened it drinking its content before setting it on the floor, before walking over to Mark and falling into his arms.

Mark then wipes the blood off his mouth and sighs in relief.

"Was that, blood." The officer says and me, Mark, Ace, and Miami shouts all in unison,

"It's wine." We say and Mark sighs.

"We've been trying to get him into AA but he's stressed so please understand." He says and they were let out.

"The second we were out of the building Miami looked at Mark as he still held Danny.

"It was blood, wasn't it. You guys are vampires." She says and he sighs.

"I'm sorry Miami, we should have told you sooner." He said and she nodded.

"Haze split into two different people and I'm A genetically engineered weapon, we're a family of freaks. It was getting lonely being the weird one." Mark only smiled before kissing her head.

"I love you." She says.

"Haze." He says turning to me and Ace. He sits Danny into the passenger seat before turning back to me.

"We'll talk when you get home."

"Haze two." He says turning to Ace.

"Ace." He replies before turning to him.

"Ace, you want a family?" He asks and Ace hugs him.

"I do." He says and I smile.

With that, I grab his arm.

"Do you want to walk back with me?" I ask and he nods.

"I'll see you at home," I tell them and he turns to me.

"I didn't know what I was doing to you. I didn't even know you weren't a figment of my featured mental state." I say and he only places a hand on my head.

"Yeah and I'm sorry for trying to kill you and steal your body." He says and I smile.

"No harm done." I laugh and he smiles a bit more.

"You'll never understand how good it feels to be seen." He says and I shove him.

He pushes me back and I retaliate by punching him in the arm only to feel the pain shoot into my arm.

"Ow, you bastard." Only I just look at him.

"Hit me back," I say and he doesn't even hesitate to punch me in the chest, and we both bend over in pain.

"What the fuck." He says and I sit up.

"You can't be serious," I say only for him to start to laugh.

"I guess we're still connected." He says with a smile and I notice his eyes were a deep amber with only hents of blue now and I smiled.