Jeff the killer x reader(lemon) tickle monster

"(Y/n)!" You heard your boyfriend call. You were scared to move. "Huh?!" You scooted under the bedroom covers, hiding. You heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "Heh. Don't come in..I'm uhhhh...changing." To be honest you were in just your underwear and a hoodie but that's not why. Smiles sleep-chewed your clothes to bits last night and the only thing available was Jeff's hoodie. Which is what you wore. You thought he wouldn't notice because of how many he had, but apparently he did. So you hid. "Like that's going to stop me." He said, turning the doorknob. You squealed, hiding further. "Where is it?" He asked. You didn't have to see him to know he was pissed. "Um, me no speak no englais." You uttered out in fear. He moved closer to you, pulling the covers off of your body. "Heh. Sorry. I can explain." He shook his head. "No need. I think you look pretty hot in white." You giggled, and blushed hugging him. Looks like you were worried for not-"But the tickle monster has a different opinion." Your eyes widened. You tried to escape his arms but it was too late. He had you in his grip. He started tickling your sides causing you to fall back on the bed. Your bursts of laughter were adorable to him. "St-stop!" He continued, ignoring your pleas. He moved his hand under your shirt, tickling your stomach. Your shrieks echoed into his ears and gave him an idea. He moved his hands further up, slithering his fingertips underneath your bra. Your eyes widened, but you stopped your protesting. "W-what are you doing?" He didn't answer, but instead snaked his fingers around your back and unhooked your bra, sliding it from under his hoodie. He started massaging your breast slowly, while kissing your neck. You moaned softly, biting your lip. He kissed back up, trailing from your jawline back down to your neck. Dragging his tongue, he found your sweet spot. That caused your moans to escelated and your breath hitched. Noticing, Jeff sucked on that spot rather harshly yet passionately, earning squeals of ecstasy. He focused his attention on that spot, slipping his hands lower. Across your stomach and insidee of your panties. You moaned his name gently as he started rubbing your clit while inserting a finger. "Oh my fu-Jeff! AH!" You moaned loader, almost arching your back. Thrusting that finger, he added another. You moaned even louder as he picked up the pace, adding another digit. You panted out his name feeling a knot form in your pit, expanding each second. It grew and grew until you couldn't take it anymore. "I'm gonna c-" He pulled out all three of his fingers before you could release. "Not just yet." He said, after licking his fingers clean. You whimpered slightly, but stopped when he pulled his hoodie off of you while removing your panties. Jeff began sucking on your left nipple, while flicking and pinching the right. "A-ah. Jeff~" You moaned loudly. He sucked faster and harder, than moved to the other giving it the same amount of attention. As you grew wetter, he could smell your essence. He sank his head, kissing and licking down your stomach, until he reached below. He licked his lips at the sight of your clitoris, attacking the rosy bud, sucking like a baby being breastfed. You arched your back, panting again. Your sounds of pleasure were like music to his ears. He couldn't get enough of them. He stopped, licking his lips again. As he dragged his tongue slowly down your folds, your pants grew to a fast pace as if you were a dog. He enjoyed toying with you. Lapping up your juices, he pushed his pink muscle inside your womanhood. He circled his tongue clockwise, counter clockwise, reapeat. Your moans bounced off the walls as he thrusted faster and faster. You felt the knot build up again, and warned him. "I'm close again." He nodded and kept going. Your back arched completely as he went even faster. You howled his name as you came. He swallowed every drop, groaning. When he finished licking you clean, he raised his head. "Ready?" He asked, stripping. You nodded. "This may or may not hurt babe. Are you sure you're ready?" You nodded again, and he took off his boxers. Your jaw almost dropped at his size. He was at least eight inches. He pushed inside you slowly, grunting. "You're so tight." Jeff said. When he was inside you completely, you felt his full length. Fuck eight, you redecided that he was atleast ten inches. You moaned, bitinng your lip. Thank god your hymen wore off. "F-faster! Fuck, harder!" You demanded. "Beg." You whined and pleaded him. "Fuck me as hard and fast as you can. Please, baby." He smirked and granted your wish. He started going faster and faster, picking up speed with every third thrust. It got to the point where he was going at an inhuman pace, and your orgasms filled the room. Jeff loved it. He kept pounding into you, as you felt that knot once more. "I'm gonna-" you finished before you could say it all. He kept going, sweat dripping down his face. You started shouting his name in pleasure, your legs wobbling. You barely had the strength to pant. It felt so good, you thought of it as deadly. "If you can walk straight in the morning, I didn't do my job very well," he muttered into the crook of your neck. He kept going until he felt his end near. You were both about to release again, but before you could.."Scream my name, (y/n)! I want everyone in the next state to hear you! To know you're mine!" He yelled, managing to go even faster somehow. You rolled your eyes in the back of your head in pleasure, and screamed his name cumming with him. "JEEEFF! AHHHHH!!" You finished and he pulled out, laying by your side. After a couple of minutes, he looked at you his grin wider than usual. "Ready for round two?" He asked.

***Extended Ending***

When you woke up, you heard light snoring at the door. You got up slowly, trying not to wake Jeff. You tried to move out of the bed, but you noticed Jeff had his arms wrapped around your hips. You giggled softly. The snoring stopped suddenly. You raised a brow curiously. Before you could do anything else, the door knob turned and BEN was at the doorway, laughing and taking pictures. You screeched, which awoken Jeff. "Hm? What's wrong bab-YOU FUCKING PERVERT!" Jeff yelled, and jumped out of bed pulling up his boxers as you quickly attempted to cover yourself. BEN ran as fast as he could down the stairs. Before Jeff raced after him, he gave you a quick yet loving kiss on the lips. "I love you." He said, and jetted out of the room. You could hear things being broken downstairs and wails of help. You shrugged and smiled to yourself touching your lips. "I love you too, Jeffy."