HisokaxThexSneaky.

Start from the beginning

Kurapika:Leorio, here's our oportunity.

He runs away as Leorio stands up and follows him.

With the giant frog.

The beast was just walking around for it's next victim when it suddenly stops and throws up, and Gon and Killua come out as the frog leaves.

Gon:*nervous laugh*Guess he didn't like the taste of us.

Killua:It was this.

He pulls out a can from his pocket and it was the same type of juice Tompa was offering.

Gon:That was from Tompa-san! Guess he saved us.

Killua throws the can away.

Killua:Well, I could have escaped.

Gon:I'm still worried about them.

Killua stands up.

Killua:Forget about them. Let's get moving. We can still catch up to the examiner.

He runs forward as Gon was about to follow him but stops and looks back.

With Kurapika and Leorio.

Kurapika:We've lost sight of the front runners.

Leorio:Which way should we go?

They keep running for a few moments until they see Hisoka on a clearing and inmediately stop.

Leorio:Look.

Hisoka was surrounded by multiple men who had weapons pointed at him yet he was still smiling.

Leader:When I saw you last year, I knew you weren't Hunter material.

Man1:We'll spare you if you swear not to take the Hunter exam again.

Hisoka:Sure.

He says making the men confused.

Hisoka:I'm passing this year, so I won't need to retake it.

Leader:Pass it? Idiot! Look at this fog. It's imposible to determine where the main pack went!

Man2:Meaning we all failed the exam!

Hisoka:*chuckles*So that's why. Having already failed, you wish to play examiner. Hunters require prey. Why don't I play examiner... And judge whether youbare Hunter material?

He says as he pulls out a card and the men looked angry and charged at him except for the leader.

Leader:Shut up!

In a swift circular motion he moves his hand with the card and all the men stop and suddenly they all drop dead as the leader looked afraid.

Hisoka:Now then...

He walks to leader who tried to escape yelling for help until he suddenly stops and falls revealing a card on the back of his head.

Hisoka:Well?

He says as he looks atvthe direction where Kurapika and Leorio are.

Hisoka:Care to participate, in my little game of examiner.

Hisoka then begins to walk to them.

Kurapika:Leorio. On my signal we run in opposite directions.

Leorio:What?

Kurapika:He is vastly more experienced in real combat. The two of us won't stand a chance against him. We cannot afford to squander in a pointless fight.

Hisoka kept on aproaching them as he pulls out another card.

Kurapika:Now!

He yells as both of them run in diferent directions, and Hisoka just smiles.