Problems

{Fugo}

I sigh and head to the kitchen myself to find Narancia standing up and leaning against the wall, arms folded, obviously annoyed.

"Narancia, take a seat please. If we start now it wont take that long , I promise." I spoke with a slight smile, I was trying to be nice as to not upset him any further unsure of whether it would work or not.

He sat down at the table in front of me and i took a seat directly opposite him and took out a pen and piece of paper. 

{Narancia}

For fucks sake is this necessary? When am I ever gonna need this, I belong to the mafia and last time I checked you don't need to know what the circumference of a circle is to kill some enemies. But i'll do it anyways. For Fugo.

{Narrator}

They sat down for a while and went over some questions, Narancia obviously daydreaming through most of them, oblivious to the answers when Fugo would query about them. Fugo was getting quite frustrated by now, he was not taking Narancias shit anymore.

{Fugo} 

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! WHY WONT YOU LISTEN? ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB?!" I scream towards him, he jolts awake, aware of the situation now. I swing my arm towards him, hitting him in the face with force. He whimpers and rubs his face , I feel kinda bad now , goddamn it.

{Narancia} 

Jeez. Didn't know he had it in him , the fucker. I chuckle under my breath slightly. Im glad someone put me in my place for once, felt kinda good but i'll keep it on the downlow.

{Narrator}

Fugo stretched out over the table and gave out a groan, he dismissed Narancia and started to walk to his room. He was sick of this already.

{Fugo}

I open my door and step inside letting my muscles go limp and fall onto my bed with a sigh.

"He'll come around...I think. Hopefully. I don't want to hurt him but if he's gonna be this way I'm not sure how else to act. I'll get some rest.. He should too."

{Narancia} 

Man i'm tired. My face still kinda hurts too, good lord I didn't  know how strong he could be. I can't help but feel slightly bad, he means well, he's just trying to help me. Ah who am I kidding haha, his lessons suck and so does he. Kinda...Not really.

I let out a sigh and get slight butterflies in my stomach. Hold on, what the hell? I knew Fugo was my friend but .. this is strange,I've never felt this way before.

{Narrator}

The boy shrugs it off, it's nothing, surely. And heads down to Mista's room. They aim to regain what they lost earlier today when Fugo ruined literary everything , even if it takes a few hours again.

*Author Note!* Hi again, this is the 2nd chapter of my fanfic so far so uh, i hope you like it lol tell me if you're enjoying it in the comments I need some reassurance 😭 anyways, i dont think its too bad? it will get better i promise lol, also im not sure about writing smut? maybe slightly but most of it will be fluff lol, ttyl!